The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

PARTNERS at Newcastle

Just wondering from anyone who has done PARTNERS, is it easy to complete? And is it subject-specific? I'm applying for Maths through PARTNERS, I also am going on holiday from the 10th July to the 17th, so have a little less time to complete the work but have been told it's easy... can anyone give their opinion please?
Original post by Connahnieurzyla
Just wondering from anyone who has done PARTNERS, is it easy to complete? And is it subject-specific? I'm applying for Maths through PARTNERS, I also am going on holiday from the 10th July to the 17th, so have a little less time to complete the work but have been told it's easy... can anyone give their opinion please?

Yes it's subject specific, but you do go along to some big sessions with students from all subjects to do things like referencing, etc.

When I did it, we had to do a test (that was pretty easy) and like an assignment (which is a similar format to the ones you will have to do during your time on the course). The assignment was harder than the test, but I'm sure you'll manage to do it in time and still enjoy your holiday. :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by rayquaza17
Yes it's subject specific, but you do go along to some big sessions with students from all subjects to do things like referencing, etc.

When I did it, we had to do a test (that was pretty easy) and like an assignment (which is a similar format to the ones you will have to do during your time on the course). The assignment was harder than the test, but I'm sure you'll manage to do it in time and still enjoy your holiday. :smile:

That sounds fine, thanks for your help again :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by rayquaza17

What did you have to do for your test and assignment? How long did you get for your assignment and do you know what medical students had to do for their assignment?
Thanks
Original post by lumia
What did you have to do for your test and assignment? How long did you get for your assignment and do you know what medical students had to do for their assignment?
Thanks

For maths the test was some maths problems and the assignment was to do some problems as well. I think we got a couple of weeks for the assignment. I'm not sure about medical.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending