The Student Room Group

FdSc Oral Health Science at Uni of Essex 2015 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

I still haven't heard anything, they said end of march to me as well. On ucas it says uni's have until 7th may to get back to applicants.
Called them up, because a lot of people applied this year they've had to take longer. They're sending replies at end of April
Reply 22
Apparently people have heard from Essex! Anyone else been given an offer? X
Reply 23
Original post by Kej04
Apparently people have heard from Essex! Anyone else been given an offer? X

I got a message via UCAS yesterday - I was unsuccessful
Reply 24
Original post by nbrar
I got a message via UCAS yesterday - I was unsuccessful

Oh really! Sorry to hear that. Had your Essex portal changed also? I still haven't heard anything! X
Reply 25
Any body else heard anything at all? X
Original post by Kej04
Any body else heard anything at all? X

I was unsuccessful too
Reply 27
Original post by AliyahFernandez
I was unsuccessful too

Ohh noo that's not cool. When did you find out and when was your interview? X
I haven't heard anything!! My interview was on the 25th Feb
Reply 29
Original post by lottie192
I haven't heard anything!! My interview was on the 25th Feb

Mine was the 25th March. I'll be so gutted if I don't get placed lol 😩 xx
Same 😩 have you got any other offers?
Reply 31
Same 😩 have you got any other offers?

Nope no offers! You? Did you think your interview went well? X
Yeah I didn't even get an interview anywhere else! No i don't think my interview was great I didn't really like the way the group interview was conducted. The way we were asked he same question one by one, how do you think yours went? X
Reply 33
Yeah I didn't even get an interview anywhere else! No i don't think my interview was great I didn't really like the way the group interview was conducted. The way we were asked he same question one by one, how do you think yours went? X

I actually thought mine went okay, and quite enjoyed it but maybe not if I havnt got an offer already! 😔 x
Yeah but not everyone has got a yes yet. Dorm are being notified with a no. Keep positive!! X
Reply 35
The suspense is killing me! ha x
Oh I know, same here! Every time my email goes I'm like ahh ucas!?
How is everyone finding out they are unsuccessful are they posting you the letter and UCAS?
Reply 38
Original post by Jessio
How is everyone finding out they are unsuccessful are they posting you the letter and UCAS?

Have you not received anything at all yet? I received a no through ucas and a letter to say I was a reserve. X
Original post by Kej04
Have you not received anything at all yet? I received a no through ucas and a letter to say I was a reserve. X

Received a letter saying I'm on reserve as well aha, do you know how many people are usually on the reserve?

Quick Reply

Latest