The Student Room Group

FdSc Oral Health Science at Uni of Essex 2015 Entry!

Hey all!
I have an interview at Uni of Essex on the 24th and dont know what to expect! Anybody else going on the same day? Any other offers at other uni's? Any interviews!? Lets talk DH&DT!!!!!! Look forward to speaking to you all Xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
On the 24th February? I have one coming up. I don't know what to expect. X
Reply 2
I have an interview on 25th sooo nervous!! x
Reply 3
How much time in advance did you get told you have an interview?
Reply 4
Has anyone heard back from Essex with an outcome of their interview?
Reply 5
I have an upcoming interview for Essex. Can anyone shed any light on what to expect? Really nervous
Reply 6
Original post by Gggeorgiax
Hey all!
I have an interview at Uni of Essex on the 24th and dont know what to expect! Anybody else going on the same day? Any other offers at other uni's? Any interviews!? Lets talk DH&DT!!!!!! Look forward to speaking to you all Xx

Hi- How was the interview and what did they ask you? Can you please let us know? I also have one coming up in April?
Reply 7
Hello Everybody- if you have already have had your interviews for fdSc oral science at Essex, then can you please let us know about what happened on the day? what kind of tests did they ask you and what happened on the day? As you have already had your interviews by now and I am at the tail end of the process I guess it would help to know what to expect!!
Original post by nbrar
Hello Everybody- if you have already have had your interviews for fdSc oral science at Essex, then can you please let us know about what happened on the day? what kind of tests did they ask you and what happened on the day? As you have already had your interviews by now and I am at the tail end of the process I guess it would help to know what to expect!!

Hey when is your interview for? I had mine on the 6th of march? I really want to get onto this course!
Reply 9
Original post by AliyahFernandez
Hey when is your interview for? I had mine on the 6th of march? I really want to get onto this course!

It is on 1st April. How was your interview? What did group interview include? Were all the tests online or handwritten ?if you could point out anything then that would be great! When did they say that you will find out the outcome from the interview?
The test is just simple maths and english and then its a group interview where you get asked questions and do a small task good luck with your interview
Has anyone heard from them? When do we hear back from them oh myyy, they're taking for ever!!!
Reply 12
When was your interview? They told us that they will let's us all know by mid April...
Original post by nbrar
When was your interview? They told us that they will let's us all know by mid April...

Quite a while back now, around feb time, when was yours?
Reply 14
Original post by Jessio
Quite a while back now, around feb time, when was yours?

Last week, so its been going on for a while now. How was yours? Did you go to any other interviews?
Original post by nbrar
Last week, so its been going on for a while now. How was yours? Did you go to any other interviews?

It was alright!! But the concept of a group interview just isn't right for this degree like answers were just being replicated amongst my group or we had similar ideas so idk just that puzzles to the point in it. How was yours? Yours must be fresh in your head then aha. I had two otherss have you?
Reply 16
Original post by Jessio
It was alright!! But the concept of a group interview just isn't right for this degree like answers were just being replicated amongst my group or we had similar ideas so idk just that puzzles to the point in it. How was yours? Yours must be fresh in your head then aha. I had two otherss have you?

I thought so too! Not sure how they will score us . only this interview for me as was turned down by others where I had applied for. You waiting for results of others...?
Original post by nbrar
I thought so too! Not sure how they will score us . only this interview for me as was turned down by others where I had applied for. You waiting for results of others...?

Pretty much the same apart from an offer from portsmouth for BM so I have something to do then go graduate route perhaps.. Is this your first time applying for dht?
Reply 18
BM? Spoke to the admissions deptt yesterday. Apparently several hundred candidates were interviewed. Chances appear quite low so I am not too optimistic. ..has anybody has had any offers as yet from Essex?
Original post by nbrar
BM? Spoke to the admissions deptt yesterday. Apparently several hundred candidates were interviewed. Chances appear quite low so I am not too optimistic. ..has anybody has had any offers as yet from Essex?

Biomed, oh my that's a lot of people interviewed!!! When do we actually hear from them? Surely they said end of March

Quick Reply

Latest