The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Has anyone received an offer form St Andrews Uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ekatennka
I am an St Andrews applicant and I want to know if anyone who applied for the same uni has received an offer so far.

Yes! I got an unconditional offer last month but I'm from the US so the timeline might be different
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 21
Unconditional Offer. Medieval English.

Hey, does anyone have any tips on scholarships etc for US students that AREN'T listed on the St. A website?
Reply 22
Unconditional.. Management :smile:
Reply 23
My daughter got an unconditional offer for Biology which she accepted yesterday, so she is over the moon. Good luck to anyone still waiting.
Congrats on your offers! You all should join the Class of 2019 group if you haven't yet: https://m.facebook.com/groups/639348402842866
Original post by PamJ
My daughter got an unconditional offer for Biology which she accepted yesterday, so she is over the moon. Good luck to anyone still waiting.

OMG, I had missed your post, congratulations!!!

My daughter finally got her offer for Neuroscience tonight :smile: Now for the difficult choice - St Andrews or Edinburgh (or UCL or KCL).... And doing it remotely :frown:
Original post by cora06140
OMG, I had missed your post, congratulations!!!

My daughter finally got her offer for Neuroscience tonight :smile: Now for the difficult choice - St Andrews or Edinburgh (or UCL or KCL).... And doing it remotely :frown:

It should be UCL vs St andrews the thing is even though St andrews is amazing UCL is better but then again I prefer at andrews due to it being a campus university.
Original post by tsandhu2
It should be UCL vs St andrews the thing is even though St andrews is amazing UCL is better but then again I prefer at andrews due to it being a campus university.

True but for her as EU applicant, Scottish unis are on free tuition basis, so definitely a big plus... It will probably come down to St Andrews vs Edinburgh and be based on what research each uni does... We'll see
Original post by cora06140
True but for her as EU applicant, Scottish unis are on free tuition basis, so definitely a big plus... It will probably come down to St Andrews vs Edinburgh and be based on what research each uni does... We'll see

Yh that's true as well. Plus St andrews is way up there in ranking and its internationally known.
Original post by camdt94
Unconditional.. Management :smile:

Hey that's so good on getting that! I've applied for management to study at St Andrews and i'm still waiting (fingers crossed), out of curiosity, would you minds haring your predicted grades and what they asked of you to get into the university?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending