The Student Room Group

Another muslim paedophile gang & the BBC still can't use the word muslim

Scroll to see replies

These are mainly immigrants or the legacy of immigrants from Pakistan aren't they? My view on this isn't really about their religion, rather about their ancestry and legacy. These people are attempting to gain power and assert their immigrant legacy as dominant over the British legacy which was already their. They are attempting to colonize a new part of the world. Of course the issue isn't their attempts which should be expected. The issue is the willingness of the local government and nation government and police to accept this happening. Also the local people who have British legacy or are immigrants who want be British, their inability to stop it happening because their government has taken away their means.

I can tell you know this wouldn't have happened or be happening if the government still asserted Protestant preeminence within the law and the freedom of all Protestants to keep arms. Put simple these rapists would have been murdered by the families of the victims. If people with immigrant legacy weren't able to hold public office and their numbers within the police force limited. If the drug laws were actually enforced, rather than being subverted by the government and police. Of course people will blame the police, blame the specific councils. However they will not blame themselves, they will not blame the British government which is the basis of many problems within the British nation state.
Original post by theTeddyBearx
this is such a racist comment to make

Isms and ists like racism are opinions which are in your head mate.

The truth is what physically happens in the external world not in your head.

The truth supersedes anything that is in your head.

As to the question of whether they were Muslim, one can reasonably observe that they are Asian but I'm not sure any analysis has been done on religion. Without analysis something cannot be empirically claimed.

It is possible that they hold a combination of religions and some of no religion or renounced religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Is it of any surprise? It is the BBC of course.
I'd be surprised if people vote Labour after all these atrocities up the north.
Original post by Auschwitz FC
Isms and ists like racism are opinions which are in your head mate.

The truth is what physically happens in the external world not in your head.

The truth supersedes anything that is in your head.

As to the question of whether they were Muslim, one can reasonably observe that they are Asian but I'm not sure any analysis has been done on religion. Without analysis something cannot be empirically claimed.

It is possible that they hold a combination of religions and some of no religion or renounced religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what
Why is there religion necessary when they're already being charged and caught?
I mean I can only see religion being necessary because the old atheists want something else to bash nvm white peados sitting in the parliament

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by radicalboujie
Why is there religion necessary when they're already being charged and caught?
I mean I can only see religion being necessary because the old atheists want something else to bash nvm white peados sitting in the parliament

Posted from TSR Mobile

Religious belief is not innate. Therefore your stereotype of atheists makes no sense. Like saying the club of people who don't like snowboarding.
I was going to go for a walk down the beach today but now I'm not so sure. Worried about all those heads buried in the sand.
Original post by Ace123
Another big muslim padeophile gang has been exposed this time in Newcastle with 31 muslims arrested. The crimes are listed in the first article with the accused who are all muslim, the BBC however yet again gives no details and refuses to even call them muslims.

Is the BBC part of the problem when they refuse to even say the paedophiles are muslims?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/northumbria-police-charged-20-people-8587632
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-31151445

Maybe because paedophile and Muslim doesn't mean the same thing?

Paedophilia is deviant sexual orientation, deemed harmful to society, it has nothing to do with whether you're Christian, Muslims, atheist or New-Day Flying Spaghetti Adventist.

I say this because while it's constructive to point out over-sensitivity can impede justice being done in the case of minority communities, all to often the reaction seems to come across as if the actual issue is that they're Muslims and all Muslims are paedophiles, etc. Sounds more like the rally call for a race war rather than a whistle-blowing on council/police failures.

Muslims haven't done anything wrong here, paedophiles and incompetent/corrupt authorities/police have.
(edited 9 years ago)
The Pakistani community has a specific problem with paedophilia.

That is beyond dispute. Anyone trying to divert attention away from this is part of the problem and is tacitly condoning the behaviour of certain elements of that community.
Considering the crimes of the establishment and fond British celebrity role models, i'd say paedophilia is raceless and religion-less.

If you're a bigot like the OP, you'll warp the world to see what you want to see. It's like reasoning with a monkey. It's quite hard. I've tried in the zoo.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by silent ninja
Considering the crimes of the establishment and fond British celebrity role models, i'd say paedophilia is raceless and religion-less.

If you're a bigot like the OP, you'll warp the world to see what you want to see. It's like reasoning with a monkey. It's quite hard. I've tried in the zoo.

I think you need to learn the concept of propertion. You obviously have little grasp on viewing and comparing the propertion of these arrests between each group.

PROPORTION ---- Go and learnt his concept
Reply 92
Original post by DrID
I'm not sure their religion is relevant to the crime.

If it were a non-Muslim atheist paedophile gang you wouldn't expect the bbc to make that distinction would you?

Its not about the religion .. its about the race.
If people still can't read between the lies of this country, the government and the bogus, false social norms of 'rights' and 'equality' you will perish.

It takes more than buzz words and master guilt tripping techniques to eat my brain inside out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Groot
Islam also forbids masturbation. These two combined would lead to much sexual frustration which may build up to committing horrific things for some.

Wow. Great theory.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by ImNotMe
How do you know they are Muslim? Just by their names? Islam strictly forbids pre-marital sex. Also forbids the use of drugs/intoxicants, let alone forcing somebody else to use them. As far as I can see they're just criminals, like everyone else that rapes and uses illegal substances; regardless of religion.

Actually the Qurans allows muslims to have non-muslim sex slaves since they are to believe that non-muslim are an inferior race.
Reply 96
Original post by SophiaLDN
Most of the paedophiles that I see in the news are always white, why do they never mention their race? Or religion? Should this only apply to Muslims and/or Asians?

Because etnich English/Scots/Welsh people make up of 80% of the populations. Muslims are making up about 5% and there are overpresented in crime.
Reply 97
Original post by zgb1
Actually the Qurans allows male muslims to have non-muslim sex slaves since they are to believe that non-muslim are an inferior race.

Fixed.
Original post by Ace123
Another big muslim padeophile gang has been exposed this time in Newcastle with 31 muslims arrested. The crimes are listed in the first article with the accused who are all muslim, the BBC however yet again gives no details and refuses to even call them muslims.

Is the BBC part of the problem when they refuse to even say the paedophiles are muslims?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/northumbria-police-charged-20-people-8587632
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-31151445

It's understandable. The way it currently stands, the Muslim demographic has collectively called almost every single Muslim in existence "not a true Muslim".

No doubt if Mohammed himself were alive today living as we would expect, Islamic apologists would be lining up to say he to is "not a real Muslim".

It's all smoke and mirrors to avoid scaring the sheep as their societies are flooded with demographics essentially calling for their death and subjugation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB6zMIrIx-g

Let's put this to rest, shall we?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending