The Student Room Group

Tucking uni roomate into bed!

I have late night lectures one night a week whereas my roommate does not and she would like me on that night to tuck her up in her bed before I head off to lectures? What do you think? Is it ok? A bit weird? She would also like more cuddles as well.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Omnicide
I have late night lectures one night a week whereas my roommate does not and she would like me on that night to tuck her up in her bed before I head off to lectures? What do you think? Is it ok? A bit weird? She would also like more cuddles as well.

Nothing wrong with it - many people like nonsexual contact, after all.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Nothing wrong with it - many people like nonsexual contact, after all.

Ok, thank you.
Reply 3
She might be thinking about more than a "tucking" in..........if ya kno' what I mean :sexface: :wink:
Aw it's cute.
Reply 5

Be careful not to miss your lecture.
I had a similar arrangement with a flatmate for a while.
Reply 7
Original post by Josb
Be careful not to miss your lecture.

Oh, it is a very late night lecture. So I will have plenty of time.
Reply 8
Original post by CookieInOrange
I had a similar arrangement with a flatmate for a while.

Did it go ok?
Reply 9
Oh, it is a very late night lecture. So I will have plenty of time.

And what's your lickture about?
Reply 10
Original post by Josb
And what's your lickture about?

Lecherous behavior. Just joking, it is about Medieval Religion.
Did it go ok?

We're together now.
Reply 12
Original post by CookieInOrange
We're together now.

Do you have any advice?
Reply 13
Original post by TIATA
She might be thinking about more than a "tucking" in..........if ya kno' what I mean :sexface: :wink:

Do you think it is a good idea?
Reply 14
Do you think it is a good idea?

I think it's a great idea.
Are you her mother?

Is she five years old?

Is she scared of the boogeyman, and will this lead to you having to make her hot milk and get her in her jammies before bed?

It's weird. And I'm secretly jealous. I would ask my boyfriend to do it but not a friend.
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
Are you her mother?

Is she five years old?

Is she scared of the boogeyman, and will this lead to you having to make her hot milk and get her in her jammies before bed?

It's weird. And I'm secretly jealous. I would ask my boyfriend to do it but not a friend.

I do not know nor care what it will lead to but if it means a lot to her, then I suppose as a friend I should do it.
LOL, a girl that wants you to cuddle her, yo all that sexual tension is going to build up after a while.
Reply 18
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
LOL, a girl that wants you to cuddle her, yo all that sexual tension is going to build up after a while.

I do not care about sexual tension. If this is what she wants, then I suppose I should do it.
FHRITP!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending