The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL offer holders 2015!

I'v been asking questions about the 2015 Bristol offer holders and haven't found much yet. If there's anyone who has received an offer from Bristol Uni, I d be happy to chat with them.

Scroll to see replies

Me - Maths.
What is the rugby like at Bristol?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by JamjamjamT
Me - Maths.
What is the rugby like at Bristol?

I don't know. I'm an EU student and I got an offer from Bristol.
Reply 3
Got an offer Thursday for Accounting and Finance!
Reply 4
Offer for Econ :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Offer for Law!
Reply 6
Original post by khmac11
Offer for Law!

Offer for Law too! :biggrin:
Original post by maarg13
Offer for Law too! :biggrin:

Congratulations! What were your grades and LNAT score and when did you apply please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Championt1
Congratulations! What were your grades and LNAT score and when did you apply please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I got AABB at AS and am predicted A*A*A. I got 25 in my LNAT and applied at the end of September. I take it you applied too then?
Original post by maarg13
Hey, I got AABB at AS and am predicted A*A*A. I got 25 in my LNAT and applied at the end of September. I take it you applied too then?

Yes I applied in November but I'm still waiting. I got ABB at AS and I'm predicted A*AB with A in EPQ and a 21 LNAT score.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Yes I applied in November but I'm still waiting. I got ABB at AS and I'm predicted A*AB with A in EPQ and a 21 LNAT score.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, cool; best of luck! I'm sure you'll hear soon. Do you mind me asking where else you have applied? :smile:
Original post by glorypower
I'v been asking questions about the 2015 Bristol offer holders and haven't found much yet. If there's anyone who has received an offer from Bristol Uni, I d be happy to chat with them.

I'm on a gap year and have an unconditional offer for physiological sciences which I have accepted :smile:
Original post by maarg13
Ah, cool; best of luck! I'm sure you'll hear soon. Do you mind me asking where else you have applied? :smile:

Birmingham,QMUL,Southampton and KCL.how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Birmingham,QMUL,Southampton and KCL.how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Birmingham, Warwick, Nottingham and Oxford (rejected). Out of interest, what's your opinion on both Bristol and Birmingham as I'm currently torn between the two! Which do you prefer? Thanks and fingers crossed you hear soon :smile:
Original post by maarg13
Birmingham, Warwick, Nottingham and Oxford (rejected). Out of interest, what's your opinion on both Bristol and Birmingham as I'm currently torn between the two! Which do you prefer? Thanks and fingers crossed you hear soon :smile:

Bristol all the way.Birmingham is quite good as well and really underrated by students I believe.However Bristol has still got the upper hand with career prospects, the uni environment and reputation. Thank you, hopefully I will.Which uni accommodation are you considering for Bristol or Birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for Economics and Econometrics back in November. Definitely going to insure Bristol, I liked the university a fair bit more than I'd expected.
Hi guys, I'm a First year Physics with Astrophysics MSci student at the University of Bristol. Feel free to throw any questions my way about the university, the city, my course, whatever
Reply 17
Bristol all the way.Birmingham is quite good as well and really underrated by students I believe.However Bristol has still got the upper hand with career prospects, the uni environment and reputation. Thank you, hopefully I will.Which uni accommodation are you considering for Bristol or Birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's the way I'm leaning at the moment. I'm thinking The Hawthorns, Colston Street and Manor Hall for Bristol and Ashcroft, Jarratt Hall and Tennis Courts for Birmingham. How about you?
ABB for French and Russian ☺️
Original post by maarg13
Yeah, that's the way I'm leaning at the moment. I'm thinking The Hawthorns, Colston Street and Manor Hall for Bristol and Ashcroft, Jarratt Hall and Tennis Courts for Birmingham. How about you?

My choices are similar to yours! For Bristol I'd like Manor hall, Colston street or University hall.For Birmingham I think Victoria hall, Oakley court and Jarratt Hall.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest