The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL offer holders 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zachary T-H
Offer for history- AAB, love the look of willis hall!!

Dude why are you awake right now?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by donutellme
Dude why are you awake right now?

To drunk to sleep, why are you up? :tongue:
Reply 42
Unconditional for Economics & Finance and I'm making Bristol my firm choice :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by bonnyob
Unconditional for Economics & Finance and I'm making Bristol my firm choice :smile:

Straight economics here, may see you there! Did you take a gap year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by PeteMez
Straight economics here, may see you there! Did you take a gap year?

I took three gap years. I got a bit carried away with travelling. How about you?
Reply 45
Original post by bonnyob
I took three gap years. I got a bit carried away with travelling. How about you?

Straight from school!
Intending to take a gap year after uni.. What did you do in yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by PeteMez
Straight from school!
Intending to take a gap year after uni.. What did you do in yours?

I worked for most of my first year then went backpacking around Europe, Australia and South East Asia for just over 18 months. I worked in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand along the way. I'm in Singapore at the moment, I fly home on Wednesday and I'm working again until I start Uni. I would definitely recommend taking a gap year at some point, they're incredible :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by bonnyob
I worked for most of my first year then went backpacking around Europe, Australia and South East Asia for just over 18 months. I worked in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand along the way. I'm in Singapore at the moment, I fly home on Wednesday and I'm working again until I start Uni. I would definitely recommend taking a gap year at some point, they're incredible :smile:

That sounds pretty awesome! Welcome to Singapore :smile:)) Hope you enjoyed your time here!
Reply 48
Original post by ddalgi
That sounds pretty awesome! Welcome to Singapore :smile:)) Hope you enjoyed your time here!

I have, thanks!
Original post by aacreis
Hello.Yes, I'm going to an open day.

see you then! I will travel there from London - quite a long journey. Have you arrived already?
Reply 50
Original post by tishtassh
I've been offered a place for Zoology (bristol is my top choice), however i might switch to Biology once i get there :smile: anyone else?

Hey there! I also have an offer for Zoology :smile:I'm pretty sure I'll be firming it, I really like the look of the course and the new life sciences buiding looks great of course :tongue: Plus I love Bristol as a city..still need to officially firm it and decide on second choice though
Reply 51
Original post by Korinnaks
see you then! I will travel there from London - quite a long journey. Have you arrived already?

I'm going on the 18th of march
Original post by earwithfeet
Firming unconditional offer for law from Brisol. I'm really excited!

Hey, congrats! I have an unconditional offer from Bristol (Law) too and if I may ask, what made you choose Bristol from your other choices? Im having some problems deciding :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by iswearitsjustme
Hey, congrats! I have an unconditional offer from Bristol (Law) too and if I may ask, what made you choose Bristol from your other choices? Im having some problems deciding :/

Thank you, congratulations too!

I chose Bristol because of the reputation the law school has as a whole. I was really excited to learn about the connections the university has with members of the crown court and other substantial figures. The architecture was another huge plus for me, but what really won be over was the taster lecture I received on my offer-holder visit day.
Reply 54
Offer holder for L101 economics with study abroad
anyone going to this Wednesday open day?
Offer for psychology.

Im going on the 25th of this month for applicant day.

Does anyone know what the rowing is like at bristol? Or have even to an open day- if so how did you find it?
Reply 56
I am an offer holder for L100 Economics and I am going this Wednesday!
I graduated from Bristol in Economics 2 years ago and now work as an Investment consultant in London.... So if you have any questions about the course/accommodation let me know! :smile:
Original post by earwithfeet
Thank you, congratulations too!

I chose Bristol because of the reputation the law school has as a whole. I was really excited to learn about the connections the university has with members of the crown court and other substantial figures. The architecture was another huge plus for me, but what really won be over was the taster lecture I received on my offer-holder visit day.

Reply 59
Ooh yes!! What accommodation do you suggest? Some pros and cons and what accommodation you were in??

Also about the course, just generally what's it like? How many contact hours and things? Is there a lot of work to do outside of lectures and seminars etc?

Quick Reply

Latest