The Student Room Group

New Show Recommendations?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tehFrance
Hey all,

Wondering whether anyone has suggestions of a new show to watch based on the current shows I watch, the shows I currently watch;

The Americans

Archer

Game of Thrones

How to Get Away with Murder

Suits

These shows are my top 5 at the moment, I watch other shows too but these 5, these are my favourite :h:

Any suggestions based on the above?

Edit: I'm hoping for currently airing, also if it aired on HBO, Showtime or Cinemax, I have most likely seen it. Likewise Netflix Originals.

Can't believe you missed the walking dead on that list
Prison Break!!! It's finished now but such a great series!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by childofthesun

Michael dies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-

:eek: :eek: pls tell me you're kidding
:eek: :eek: pls tell me you're kidding

I'm kidding lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Hannibal - season 3 is coming out this summer!

Ikr! I'm actually watching it right now. Can't believe it took me this long to properly watch it instead of an episode here and there xD
Would you recommend season 3 & 4 though? They sound not so great tbh.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tehFrance
Hey all,

Wondering whether anyone has suggestions of a new show to watch based on the current shows I watch, the shows I currently watch;

The Americans

Archer

Game of Thrones

How to Get Away with Murder

Suits

These shows are my top 5 at the moment, I watch other shows too but these 5, these are my favourite :h:

Any suggestions based on the above?

Edit: I'm hoping for currently airing, also if it aired on HBO, Showtime or Cinemax, I have most likely seen it. Likewise Netflix Originals.

White Collar? Similar style/drama to Suits.

Luther - great show. Gritty, intense, and contains my favourite psycho/villain in tv played by the wonderful Ruth Wilson

Arrow - based on DC Comics' Green Arrow. Probably the most consistent show atm in terms of quality of each episode. Looking at your favourites list, not sure if this'll instantly grab your attention, but give it a go. Personally, I love it!

Orphan Black - only two seasons in at the moment, but it's pretty brilliant in my opinion. A lot of shock moments and twists but its never excessive
Bit off topic but I started watching How To Get Away With Murder after seeing it in the first post and I love it! Can't stop watching.

Quick Reply

Latest