The Student Room Group

Are there girls that prefer the backview of a man as oppose to the front?

I'm just curious. Im a girl and I like am more aroused when I see a guy with a well built back like broad shoulders and and a slim slightly muscular build and then how the waist curves in etc. i also prefer looking at a guy's butt than his junk I like legs on a guy from either view front or back. But anyhow it's like i find I rather watch a guy walk away from me than seeing his front. I didn't really recognize it until like the past few months. I kind of feel weird. But do other girls do this? And if so why?

is this because I'm dominant? Sexually? Like with sex I can only be on top then otherwise. Etc...
(edited 9 years ago)
I never considered this possibility. Now I understand life. My butt has powah. Unacknowledged power.
Could totally empathise with that :drool:

Check out the Warwick University Rowing Team

http://i.imgur.com/e0rKdH2.png
Lol I'm very confused.
Original post by Nickierose21
Lol I'm very confused.

You're dominant sexually AND you're a butt-girl?

---->:bootyshake:<----
Sometimes it weirds me out because things like this confirm this I don't really like a bout myself.
Original post by TorpidPhil
You're dominant sexually AND you're a butt-girl?

---->:bootyshake:<----

It's not really even the butt though. Like I like small flat butts butt like its the whole thing for men who are slimmer with broad shoulders and a good height the whole build comes well together from the bag.
It's not really even the butt though. Like I like small flat butts butt like its the whole thing for men who are slimmer with broad shoulders and a good height the whole build comes well together from the bag.

:nooo:

It was going so well :cry:
:nooo:

It was going so well :cry:

lol being tall is my fetish tbh.

It is for most girls apparently >_>
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10

I doubt being tall would count as a fetish.:laugh:

I like sucking toes, now that's a fetish.:wink:
Original post by Killa Ki
I doubt being tall would count as a fetish.:laugh:

I like sucking toes, now that's a fetish.:wink:

i guess.
Haha personally I love a butt! :wink: Way sexier than the front view to me
Yeah for me tall is a fetish cuz I could find a guy unattractive but since he's tall I find him attractive.
can't beat a good back and shoulders!
I'm just curious. Im a girl and I like am more aroused when I see a guy with a well built back like broad shoulders and and a slim slightly muscular build and then how the waist curves in etc. i also prefer looking at a guy's butt than his junk I like legs on a guy from either view front or back. But anyhow it's like i find I rather watch a guy walk away from me than seeing his front. I didn't really recognize it until like the past few months. I kind of feel weird. But do other girls do this? And if so why?

is this because I'm dominant? Sexually? Like with sex I can only be on top then otherwise. Etc...

I always stare at a guy as he walks away. I inspect him up and down, hair, shoulders, waist and bum...

Oh and his neck, i forgot. Dammit, all of him.
I also have a serious ear fetish.
(edited 9 years ago)
It is for most girls apparently >_>

I'm 6ft 4 and don't get any attention.

Hm...
Can't say I agree.
Original post by jequestrian
can't beat a good back and shoulders!

for me that's my main focus I don't like a butt I prefer flat narrow butts it's the shoulder back and waistline structures that I pay attention to.
Yes that's numero uno for me, a sexy muscular back but I get more aroused at the front still cause the goodies are there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending