The Student Room Group

would being friends with famous people attract women?

I know someone famous, not really friends, but Ive spoken to Charlie hodgsons cousin, (Charlie hodgson is a world famous rugby player), I'd say it counts.

just wondering, would being friends with famous people attract women, if you are to be seen in their company?
Not if you're as desperate as you sound
Yeh I know David Beckham's driver's toilet cleaner.

When I drop that into a convo, instant success.
Reply 3
it would help attract women...

...for the wrong reasons. They will use you as a middle man to get to the famous person.
Of course it would. Proven fact.
Reply 5
Original post by damoni
I know someone famous, not really friends, but Ive spoken to Charlie hodgsons cousin, (Charlie hodgson is a world famous rugby player), I'd say it counts.

just wondering, would being friends with famous people attract women, if you are to be seen in their company?

Not at all sweetie
Reply 6
You'd need a much better connection than the cousin of a moderately famous rugby player past his peak who is married with kids.
No. If they're that shallow, they'll only use you to get to the celebrity anyway.
Reply 8
Women really dig a pathetic guy!

Unless they're TLC, they don't want no scrubs.
Stupid women, yes. But I think that's it.
Sure, if you can hang out with the guy and go to places where there are ladies.
Original post by iAmanze
it would help attract women...

...for the wrong reasons. They will use you as a middle man to get to the famous person.

This! I'm a female btw and no it wouldn't attract me!
Yes, you would become a "clunge magnet".
Reply 14
Yes being friends with famous (although more famous than the guy I have never heard of) would attract women but the wrong sort similar to rich guys attracting women. Not sure if you saw the recent Take me out episode where the guy seemed more interest in the girl's brother Arg off towie rather than his date...
No, they'd just use you to get to that person.
Obviously. Relatively unknown sports men don't count though. And no, most women wouldn't know Hodgson if he walked past them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending