The Student Room Group

Can I study Medicine with my grades??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LilithsRatties
Just thought I'd say I know how you feel I really want to do medicine but I was born with liver disease and it affected my gcses so know I don't think I will ever get to study medicine :frown: I am now waiting on my liver transplant :smile: Good luck

Hey don't worry:smile: if you wanna talk about transplant and other stuff pm me :smile: and ive found a great way that may help you too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by badhand45
Hey don't worry:smile: if you wanna talk about transplant and other stuff pm me :smile: and ive found a great way that may help you too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I really appreciate it :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by badhand45
And foundation years dont accept BTECs which I don't even want to do. So postgraduate is only way

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am pretty sure that different universties accept BTEC for the foundation year. Because my friend did btec extended diploma in applied science level 3 and now she is doing medicine with preliminary year at Cardiff university.
Best of luck!👍
Reply 43
Original post by Ridda1
I am pretty sure that different universties accept BTEC for the foundation year. Because my friend did btec extended diploma in applied science level 3 and now she is doing medicine with preliminary year at Cardiff university.
Best of luck!👍

You're correct, there are quite a few that accept BTEC App Science for Medicine with Foundation year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending