Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got mine in feb
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
The first (and so far only) Durham offer came in a couple of days ago, so about nowish I would reckon :smile:
Reply 3
They only give them out on Tuesdays you know.
In all seriousness, any time from now until March, with most probably in January some time.
Where P(R) is the probablity of a response
Reply 5
How about maths department?
Reply 6
As mentioned before many a time, you'll hear back from your college once they've decided. One of my flatmates had been accepted by her dept. (rang up and checked because she hadn't heard anything) but two months later the college still hadn't got round to replying. It all depends. Just sit tight.
Where P(R) is the probablity of a response

Only a physicist...
Boltzmann?
Reply 8
My brother got told today that his application has been passed from the department to the college....woo! :biggrin: Such a proud sister lol....
Reply 9
do we get told when they application has been passed by the department? Or do we know by checking online?
Mattmoy_2000
Only a physicist...
Boltzmann?

lol, yeah

To be fair though, its probably a fairly accurate depiction
Reply 11
just got mine today for natsci!!
absolutely over the moon. :biggrin:
excellent, thats the course im applying for, Durham must finally be doing something :smile:!!!! Can I ask you when did you apply?
Reply 13
Rach:)
My brother got told today that his application has been passed from the department to the college....woo! :biggrin: Such a proud sister lol....

Lucky your brother! What course did he apply for?
Reply 14
culbid

Wow, I've also applied for NatSci. Hope I'll get a response soon. I was wondering if anyone knew; if you apply for a joint honours type natsci (economics and maths) is it looked at by those two departments or the natsci department. Concerned thye may want to see interests in a range of subjects in my PS which there isn't. :-S
Reply 15
does anyone know about when Archaeology offers get given out?
economics and maths

im doing both of them in nat sci too
Reply 17
culbid

What components of Natsci are you planning to study?
Can i also be super nosy and ask your GCSE/AS grades as well?
Reply 18
culbid

Congrats!
Reply 19
Why don't you use the Durham Applicants' thread?

Latest