The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Accomadtion and course

Hi, just wondering if anyone is going to be living in marybone 2 or studying business management? Got a unconditional offer and halls sorted so really looking forward to moving to Liverpool now!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, I'm going to be living in flat 34 at Marybone 2
Liverpool
I wish I got one of the higher flat numbers, I'm stuck down in flat 3 haha
Reply 3
haha, what course are you going to be studying?
Business management? How about yourself? Are you 100% going to uni
Reply 5
Original post by Padraigaodhan
Business management? How about yourself? Are you 100% going to uni

Yeah I'm doing Tourism and Leisure management, i'll be there cause i'm already at uni i'll be going into 2nd year next year.

Take it your from Ireland?
Reply 6
I'll be studying business management if i make ljmu my first choice, still looking at accommodation
How is your first year of uni going? Yep from ireland, what gave it away ? Haha where are you from yourself?
Do you think you will make ljmu your first choice?
Reply 9
How is your first year of uni going? Yep from ireland, what gave it away ? Haha where are you from yourself?

It's going really well :smile: I'm from Ireland as well
Where abouts? I'm from belfast
Reply 11
Where abouts? I'm from belfast

Magherafelt :smile:
Oh really, give me a add on Facebook sure :smile: https://m.facebook.com/padraig.mcmahon.5?ref=bookmark
Lads I'm from outside magherafelt lol so confused on what halls to apply for next year too🙈🙈
Reply 14
Original post by annalynn96
Lads I'm from outside magherafelt lol so confused on what halls to apply for next year too🙈🙈

What campus will you be at? There's accomodation close to some of them
I wasn't sure about halls either although I stayed with a friend in grand central and in marybone while visiting in November and I thought marybone was nicer accomadtion, plus you don't have to pay a £250 deposit haha
I'm gonna study early childhood studies so wherever that is, think it's away out of the city and you have to get a bus?lol honestly haven't a clue lol
Really? I heard marybone was good. Might apply for it. So scary though the thought 🙈🙈
Reply 18
I'm in apollo court at the moment it's not to bad
Reply 19
Original post by annalynn96
I'm gonna study early childhood studies so wherever that is, think it's away out of the city and you have to get a bus?lol honestly haven't a clue lol

I think that's in Im marsh it's about 30 mins on the bus lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending