The Student Room Group

I don't know what to do for Art and I'm so depressed

I chose a topic and I dont like it i only carried on with the topic because I thought it'll be finished in march. But the exam drags on into April. I told my Art teacher can I change it can I change it. I don't know what to do, I don't even like drawing this, I don't see the point. She just looks frustrated and ignores me. I've done quite a bit I guess... but I can't carry on I don't like it and i don't know what to fill 10 hours with (P.S. our exam doesn't finish in 2 days, it drags on for a month).:frown:. This is so painful for me. On one hand we don't have much time left for preparation I guess, and i DON'T WANT to do this in my own time because everyone tells me, leave art, do more important subjects. So thats what I want to do. I don't want to waste my time in art....but what will I do in the exam? What about all my other coursework which I tried so hard on and enjoyed, just going to waste?
HELLLPPPP :frown:(( I don't know what to do! :frown:(. I'm thinking about directing my topic into what I LIKE and focussing on that and wasting my time on what I want to draw in the exam but I will probably get a D. I'm losing in every way. :frown::confused:
Oh and my coursework is a solid C if that helps.
(edited 8 years ago)
Is there anyone else that you can speak to about how your feeling. Another teacher you trust.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending