The Student Room Group

Israel:why so much h8?

Scroll to see replies

the leader of isreal is a failed doorman that could never make it, all isreal wants to do is be doormen but their being wannabes only ID'ing palastinens.

one love x

Peace to the four elements (fire mud wood plastic and cars )
Original post by El-Presidente
Nah, it's just the Israelis can actually intercept the missiles.

The casualty to rocket ratio was negligible even before Iron Dome.

Don't come up with the ludicrous argument that just because the Palestinian equipment is crap the Israelis are committing extermination (As you appear to be striking down what I said).

Never said such. I wasn't responding to the 'extermination' issue (which I do agree is a bit of an exaggeration - Israel uses Gaza both as a distraction tool and a punchbag, but wiping it out would serve little purpose).

None the less, the Palestinians have lost a lot of land after the UN partition after losing land fair and square in wars they helped instigate.

There's no such thing as conquering and annexing land "fair and square" - it's illegal. Israel's current borders were recognised in 1949 more by default than anything else.

While in retrospect accepting the 1947 Partition Plan may have been beneficial to the Palestinians (even in the probability that the Jewish Agency never genuinely intended to accept it), it's hardly surprising that that they weren't exactly falling over each other to give up more than half of their country.
Original post by ImNotMe
JEWS hate Israel for their atrocities. ISRAELI JEWS too. I think that says enough, wouldn't Jew agree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those jews are protesting the blockade of Gaza, nothing about state atrocities by Israel.Your post doesn't seem support your statement.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tabstercat
David Icke? Really? Hahahaha

:rofl:

I know some of the stuff he says is just rediculous but what he says about Israel is absolutely spot on !!
Reply 124
Original post by El-Presidente
And hundreds of years before that, all the land was Jewish (Let's face it, most of this derives from religious hatred) before Palestine + Islam were even ideas.

What's your point? It's a worthless plot of land that everyone fights over for no reason.

The land was never Jewish. Jew's had lived there historically but they have no more claim to it that the Arabs who lived there at the same time.
It's 2015,how can you not know the answer?
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Unfortunately for you, Spain is not a strip of land with no government, language, history, culture or nationality.

ummm that sounds a liiiiitle bit like Afghanistan. ..So how come it has been nearly impossible to conquer them by everyone who tried?

Hang on, so am I right to assume that any country that lacks the above (in your opinion) is up for grabs?
Original post by queen-bee
It's 2015,how can you not know the answer?

Because he gets his news from Fox and Sky :biggrin:
Original post by Edo123
ummm that sounds a liiiiitle bit like Afghanistan. ..So how come it has been nearly impossible to conquer them by everyone who tried?

Hang on, so am I right to assume that any country that lacks the above (in your opinion) is up for grabs?

No. I was addressing the previous post. Taking over an established country is not the same as establishing one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending