No thread created yet! :eek:

French applicant for a PhD in History here, what about you guys? :beer:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nobody applied for postgraduate degree at Manchester? :confused:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I sent my application more than 5 weeks ago and still haven't received anything yet..
I applied for MSc Finance
So worried about it :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Seedvalley
I sent my application more than 5 weeks ago and still haven't received anything yet..
I applied for MSc Finance
So worried about it :frown:

At least someone else! :biggrin:

Apparently Manchester is damn slow to send offers. I know by my supervisor that I've been accepted last week, but I haven't received anything yet. Don't give up hope!
Reply 4
Hi guys!

Other French applicant here!

I received an email this morning telling me I would soon receive an offer for a Sociology MA. (For reference, I applied exactly one month ago.)

Still waiting for LSE and Oxford, but I am really excited about this offer ! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by LilyN
Hi guys!

Other French applicant here!

I received an email this morning telling me I would soon receive an offer for a Sociology MA. (For reference, I applied exactly one month ago.)

Still waiting for LSE and Oxford, but I am really excited about this offer ! :biggrin:

Salut! Where are you from?

I've also applied to Oxford. :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Josb
Salut! Where are you from?

I've also applied to Oxford. :biggrin:

I am originally from Lille, though I am living in Germany right now. And you?

Yeah Oxford would be so cool! I don't have so much hope, but I'm glad I applied anyway.
Reply 7
Original post by LilyN
I am originally from Lille, though I am living in Germany right now. And you?

Yeah Oxford would be so cool! I don't have so much hope, but I'm glad I applied anyway.

Haha, got a Master there last year. :biggrin: Now I'm in Dijon.
Reply 8
Hi! I'm from Singapore and have accepted an offer for Mres in Tissue Engineering for Regenerative Medicine. Anybody else in this course?
Finally got my offer through which I guess means it's actually happening! I'll be starting my PhD in October in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work. Can't wait!
Reply 10
Original post by auroracase
Finally got my offer through which I guess means it's actually happening! I'll be starting my PhD in October in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work. Can't wait!

:ymca:
Yes I got mine too, Manchester is slow. Did you get funding?
Original post by Josb
:ymca:
Yes I got mine too, Manchester is slow. Did you get funding?

congrats on your offer! Yeh I got funding, been offered a studentship. Yourself?
Reply 12
congrats on your offer! Yeh I got funding, been offered a studentship. Yourself?

Is it the President's one or a research council?

Arts students are the last to know about their studentships, mid April. :mad:
Not very confident though, the competition is insanely insane.:frown:
Original post by Josb

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hi, I got an offer for the MSc in Real Estate Development, anyone who has applied for this course?
Original post by Josb

Its research council although that's still to be technically finalised! I hate waiting, I'm so impatient! Hope you hear soon!
Reply 16
Its research council although that's still to be technically finalised! I hate waiting, I'm so impatient! Hope you hear soon!

Did you hear of the President's scholarship? It would be strange that they give research council money first as the PDS is more generous.
Hope you'll secure your funding. I still have to wait five weeks.
Never heard of it but just had a quick google. Looks interesting. I am getting some money from the university but the bulk is coming from a research council and the closing date for that was the beginning of February so hopefully will hear back soon.

i couldn't wait until April, that would drive me mad! I admire your patience!
Hello to you all!

I got accepted into the MSc of International Development. I am from South America, when would you be arriving to set in? :smile:
Original post by caballero.calle
Hello to you all!

I got accepted into the MSc of International Development. I am from South America, when would you be arriving to set in? :smile:

I think September or October time. No official dates yet! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending