The Student Room Group

Black guys be honest

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophiamarni
she was a bitch but this thread is just pathetic

Why?
Pathetic thread. Vitiligo is a very possible condition to have and can develop in adulthood, imagine if you had it and were judged in this manner.
I would.

lol at people make fun of someone with vitiligo.
Nope, I'm black and more into women like this:

Reply 44
* I've just read that this is a skin condition?

It looks so elegant, it actually reminds me of one of those Milka bars.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 45
I'd kinda like it tbh

Makes her unique.

But no it wouldn't bother me as long as it didn't bother her
I didn't like how she was portrayed on America's next top model, she did produce some decent shots, but she wasn't nice. She made up a lie about sleeping with one of the other male contestants (Keith) and then got caught out for lying.

Although, it is nice to see her doing well after the show, Im pretty sure she was in Eminems music video with Sia
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Pathetic thread. Vitiligo is a very possible condition to have and can develop in adulthood, imagine if you had it and were judged in this manner.

If somebody finds it unattractive I don't think it's fair to say they are doing anything wrong.

If you're fine with it then great, but nothing will be everybodies cup of tea. I am aware that she cannot control it but I still wouldn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think she's gorgeous tbh.
People are disgustingly rude. She is perfect and a lot more confident than you people insulting her. She's making money while your calling her a cow online. Society is just sad..
No

Quick Reply

Latest