The Student Room Group

Weird situation

Alright so in the past few months I've been close with 4 different girls, we had great banter, chat's and whatever else (3 of them I slept with) but after a while none of them wanted to get in a relationship with me? Looks wise I don't mean to be vein but I'd give myself an 8+ with them even saying I look similar to Joey Essex. Personality wise, well they still like to talk to me and I still get on with all of them so I musn't be that boring? and lastly two of the girls now have boyfriends.. they are both way uglier than me (sorry to sound like a pretentious dick but I had to give an example of the situation, but it's true)

I asked one of the girls why she didn't want to get deeper with me, she said that it's confusing and it's "her"... but all 4 girls?

any answers from the females would be very much appreciated.
Original post by Anonymous
Alright so in the past few months I've been close with 4 different girls, we had great banter, chat's and whatever else (3 of them I slept with) but after a while none of them wanted to get in a relationship with me? Looks wise I don't mean to be vein but I'd give myself an 8+ with them even saying I look similar to Joey Essex. Personality wise, well they still like to talk to me and I still get on with all of them so I musn't be that boring? and lastly two of the girls now have boyfriends.. they are both way uglier than me (sorry to sound like a pretentious dick but I had to give an example of the situation, but it's true)

I asked one of the girls why she didn't want to get deeper with me, she said that it's confusing and it's "her"... but all 4 girls?

any answers from the females would be very much appreciated.

Are they friends? I wouldn't date somebody who had slept with my friend.
Could also just be you having a reputation.
Reply 3
Original post by EloiseStar
Are they friends? I wouldn't date somebody who had slept with my friend.

only 2 of them are friends, but I only slept with 1 of them and not the other.
Reply 4
Original post by Alaric III
Could also just be you having a reputation.

haven't slept with many women, so I doubt that
only 2 of them are friends, but I only slept with 1 of them and not the other.

Is the other the one who rejected you?
Reply 6
Is the other the one who rejected you?

well they all kinda rejected me, but the one who I asked why she doesn't want to go further was the one from uni, and now has a boyfriend.
well they all kinda rejected me, but the one who I asked why she doesn't want to go further was the one from uni, and now has a boyfriend.

If she now has a boyfriend, chances are she was planning on getting with him for a while. Sorry :frown:
Reply 8
If she now has a boyfriend, chances are she was planning on getting with him for a while. Sorry :frown:

she met him after telling me that, like two weeks later and then 1-2months later they're together
Reply 9
bump.
Maybe your picking the wrong girls?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending