The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Forensic Science 2015!

Just looking to find anyone else planning on doing the Forensic Science course at BU for 2015?

I have a conditional offer, and the grades required on my offer are easily achievable!

Will be nice to find others doing the same next September :smile:
Hi l14muk

Firstly congratulations on the offer! I am a second year archaeology student at BU. Just posting to say welcome to Bournemouth! You are going to have a blast (trust me you guys get to do really cool stuff!)

Amy
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Hiya, how many days per week is your course spread over?

Thanks
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by l14muk
Hiya, how many days per week is your course spread over?

Thanks
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!

We are in four days a week, generally with two lectures a day (or one two hour lecture).

Wednesdays we normally have off, unless we have a field trip or practical work :biggrin:

Amy
Reply 4
Thank you for getting back to me, so do you have time to work alongside the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by l14muk
Thank you for getting back to me, so do you have time to work alongside the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :biggrin:

I think in my first year I wouldn't have coped. For me it was a massive change and I struggled a little. However I am in my second year now and for the last semster I have been working once a fortnight, which is really manageable.

The uni offers lots of work for students, and they are great employers. A lot of the work as ambassadors is flexible, and I would suggest trying to get a job as one if you do want to work.

I would be careful though. Make sure to pace yourself and not put yourself under to much strain. It is really easy to get overwhelmed.

Is there anything else I can help with?

Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending