The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Accommodation @ Edge Hill

I'm applying for accommodation this week for September , what's everyone thinking of choosing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abacon
I'm applying for accommodation this week for September , what's everyone thinking of choosing?

I'm going for Forest Court En Suite, you?
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by michael12
I'm going for Forest Court En Suite, you?

I can only apply after my auditions, however I'm also going for forest court en suite😄😄😄
Reply 3
I am hoping for Chancellors court

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm Hoping to get in chancellors court too, has anyone received their login details to apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'm also going for chancellors court. But no log in details email yet. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just applied, forest court en suite is my first choice 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
just applied as well and forest court en suite is my first choice☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
just applied for forest court en suite! hope i get in there😋
Chancellors Court is my first choice!
Forest Court en suite is my first choice! :smile:
Chancellors court is my first choice
Reply 12
I've just accepted Edge Hill as my firm choice for September, how long does it take for them to send an email regarding accommodation? :smile:
Hey guys, i've firmed my choice at edge hill for performing arts and i am trying to sort out accommodation. However, everytime i log in to sort it out the september intake 2015 the link doesnt do anything, i have done it on a number of devices and it still isn't working?
Has anyone else had that problem? Or does anyone know what to do to change it?

I want to go to founders court:smile:

anyway please reply because i am not a computer genius!!!
I'm pretty sure that it doesn't work in certain internet browsers, Safari and Google chrome being two that it doesn't work in. Try Internet explorer or fire fox and it should work :smile:
Chancellors court is my first choice!
Original post by CrystalBarella
Hey guys, i've firmed my choice at edge hill for performing arts and i am trying to sort out accommodation. However, everytime i log in to sort it out the september intake 2015 the link doesnt do anything, i have done it on a number of devices and it still isn't working?
Has anyone else had that problem? Or does anyone know what to do to change it?

I want to go to founders court:smile:

anyway please reply because i am not a computer genius!!!

I had to enable pop ups to get it to work in chrome
Can someone tell me how to apply for accommodation. Do you get an email or what?

[QUOTE=JoyS

Once you've firmed the uni you'll get an email through with a link to the page to apply for accommodation. I got an email the next day after id firmed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StudentEmmax
[QUOTE=JoyS

Once you've firmed the uni you'll get an email through with a link to the page to apply for accommodation. I got an email the next day after id firmed

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never got anything. I firmed on Friday night. Maybe it's because of easter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending