Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

greys anatomy

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    someone repped me saying

"Thanks for episode 7! It's gorgeous, will you let me know when 8 is up? Thanks so much!"

i think it's meant to go to someone else ! and i would feel to guilty if i didnt speak up.......so the right person should take cred !
    • 228 followers

Great show imo. Good story lines, well acted. Like the way it all links in, such as Meredith's Mum and the affair with the doctor; 'McDreamy's' wife showing up etc.

Plus is it just me, or is Izzy pretty hot?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i love christina, i think shes so funny. definatly the best character. or atleast one of the best
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meh22)
    someone repped me saying

"Thanks for episode 7! It's gorgeous, will you let me know when 8 is up? Thanks so much!"

i think it's meant to go to someone else ! and i would feel to guilty if i didnt speak up.......so the right person should take cred !
    haha that would be me being an idiot :rolleyes: you deserve rep too tho for being honest about it! I'll rep the person it was meant to go to later, thanx for letting me know!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miki_da_magpie)
    haha that would be me being an idiot :rolleyes: you deserve rep too tho for being honest about it! I'll rep the person it was meant to go to later, thanx for letting me know!

whos mchotty? is it meredith? cus i know george has a thing for her
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's from a scene in episode 7...George is helping Meredith understand the situation of her walking in on a NAKED McDreamy and some woman. the woman is infact his sister, who is nicknamed McHotty, as she is quite fit ( i think it's alyssa milano, not sure tho).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh Dr Burke!!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wahoo! We are now a society! Three cheers for GA! Plz go to the society list if you want to join! Keep posting!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I love this show, can't wait to see Thursday's episode!!

Just wondering though, how did Meridith get her hand in the body so quick, surely there woulda been some dislodging...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's from a scene in episode 7...George is helping Meredith understand the situation of her walking in on a NAKED McDreamy and some woman. the woman is infact his sister, who is nicknamed McHotty, as she is quite fit ( i think it's alyssa milano, not sure tho).
    Nooo, she's Embeth Davidtz (aka Miss Honey from Matilda).

McSteamy was more naked that McDreamy the other week! ;grin; Oh, the joys of semi-naked Grey's cast members!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I miss Denny. And McVet.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lottie)
    Nooo, she's Embeth Davidtz (aka Miss Honey from Matilda).

McSteamy was more naked that McDreamy the other week! ;grin; Oh, the joys of semi-naked Grey's cast members!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I miss Denny. And McVet.
    See i thot she lookd familiar, i jus wasnt sure! Not many half naked females running around...just lotsa bras and panties...lots of missing panties as well!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    See i thot she lookd familiar, i jus wasnt sure! Not many half naked females running around...just lotsa bras and panties...lots of missing panties as well!
    Oh, gosh -- Addison > everyone. (Ohmygosh -- KW & ED look all kinds of gorgeous here. Seriously! The interview itself is rather enjoyable too. But mainly it's about the pictures: let's be fair. I will be sad if McSteamy loses his Beard of Adultery though.)

Apart from maybe Alex, who I sort of love & hate in equal measures. (Definitely love when looking at this picture.)

Are you catching the S1 repeats on LivingTV atm?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha episode 7 was genius! So funny!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Episode 8 is out! But I can only find it on rapidshare, I'd rather wait a little while longer and get the megaupload links.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shehna)
    Episode 8 is out! But I can only find it on rapidshare, I'd rather wait a little while longer and get the megaupload links.
    I have a MegaUpload link (via Livejournal) if you want it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wot u should do is log on to www.lovefilm.com/tenner. Sign up 2 lovefilm. U get couple of weeks free just rent greys anatomy and you a tenner, when you have to start paying cancel it before, so you can watch all of gresya anatomy for free basically
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyoen have episode 9? How was it? x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Btw, as this thread is now part of a scoiety! Please sign up Grey's Anatomy as one of your Socs!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i read most of the posts, i watch it on www.tv.peekvid.com. series 3 i think yea. no downloads, it like takes it off youtube and orders it if ya get me so the eppys are usually split into 4 or 5 parts
    x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rave_on)
    i read most of the posts, i watch it on www.tv.peekvid.com. series 3 i think yea. no downloads, it like takes it off youtube and orders it if ya get me so the eppys are usually split into 4 or 5 parts
    x
    Brilliant thanx! This site is even better than allfg.org

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 18, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.