Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

greys anatomy

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkest_angel89)
    OMG the best clip has to be wwhere Christina is listening to her ipod and dancing then Burke walks in :-D lengendary..Can't remember what ep but it never fails to put a smile on my face!! Christina rocks!
    OMG yes!! That is like my fave clip of the whole program!!
    Now a question for the big fans, what is that song that she is dancing to? I've been looking for the answer and can't find it!! Rep (as much as mine is worth!) to the person who can ease my suffering :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG what an episode, they just get better and better. Glad to see McDreamy and McSteamy sorta getting along after that tough procedure, and Burke and Christina will be fine. The last minute with Meredith and her mom! Ahhhhh.... very very moving!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djk_99)
    OMG yes!! That is like my fave clip of the whole program!!
    Now a question for the big fans, what is that song that she is dancing to? I've been looking for the answer and can't find it!! Rep (as much as mine is worth!) to the person who can ease my suffering :p:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40F6SKNrCoE

Diplo rhythm by diplo

one of the best scenes hehe.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeesKnees)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40F6SKNrCoE

Diplo rhythm by diplo

one of the best scenes hehe.
    You just got beat to it by a PM, but thanks anyway!! Love that song
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No problem :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    when is the next episode gonna air? (episode 311) i read somewhere that its january 4th:eek:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's been a week without GA and already I am suffering! How am I gunna last till new years!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by never-mind)
    when is the next episode gonna air? (episode 311) i read somewhere that its january 4th:eek:
    It's not is it?!? Least I will still be in Canada then, so can watch it!!
    I don't understand why all the good programs have stopped- Lost stopped at 306 and apparantly the next one isn't on till March or something!! And ER has stopped at 1310. Haha I don't spend all my time downloading instead of doing uni work!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    RTE have still failed to but this back on screen yet!!!
    Very displeased!!

Any feel in a FESTIVE MOOD to give me some spoilers via PM!!???

LOL
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    theres one on tonight or has been. i have it recorded. YES
    love it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here no if Season Two is out on DVD release yet? CHEERS!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Discussion of 3x11
    Spoiler:
    Show
    eeeeee. Burke & Cristina were adorably infuriating last night.

Callie looked lovely and George is finally realising how wonderful she is, I think. I also loved Callie's scene with Bailey and her attempt at the stare!

Addison and Mark? Intriguing.

Addison and Alex? Disappointing -- but the promo for next week's episode makes the little hiccough on Thursday okay!

Meredith and Derek? Blah.

Pity that the 17-year-old patient is going to ruin Izzie's attempt at professionialism and not getting too emotionally involved with the patients though.

Looking forward to next week's episode a lot.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for them spoilers!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I am addicted to http://www.spoilerfix.com & watching clips on YouTube.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lottie)
    Discussion of 3x11
    Spoiler:
    Show
    eeeeee. Burke & Cristina were adorably infuriating last night.

Callie looked lovely and George is finally realising how wonderful she is, I think. I also loved Callie's scene with Bailey and her attempt at the stare!

Addison and Mark? Intriguing.

Addison and Alex? Disappointing -- but the promo for next week's episode makes the little hiccough on Thursday okay!

Meredith and Derek? Blah.

Pity that the 17-year-old patient is going to ruin Izzie's attempt at professionialism and not getting too emotionally involved with the patients though.

Looking forward to next week's episode a lot.
    Poor George, so much on his mind... I think him and Callie are great though! Derek watching Meredith sleep is freaking hillarious... I luvd that. And I think Burke and Kristina are just incredibly immature... GET OVER IT ALREADY!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh god that episode was totally worth the wait. it was so funny when izzy went to the bank and started crying and she's like would you deposit the goddamn check already! i ddnt quite get why mcsteamy is so pissed.
    maybe it was an anniversary for when him and addison got together? donno.
    i predict that george's dad is gonna die the next episode and izzy's definitely paying for that girl's surgery. can't wait
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any links to where I can watch Greys Anatomy online? I usually download it or watch it on alluc.org, but neither of them have the new episodes up yet, and I really want to see it! Will give you rep too if you like
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any links to where I can watch Greys Anatomy online? I usually download it or watch it on alluc.org, but neither of them have the new episodes up yet, and I really want to see it! Will give you rep too if you like
    I think alluc has just put them up... otherwise try tv.peekvid I know for sure its up on that. If you want to get a bit of background about the episodes make sure you get the Official Grey's Anatomy Podcast through iTunes. Its quite handy. Canna wait till part two!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miki_da_magpie)
    I think alluc has just put them up... otherwise try tv.peekvid I know for sure its up on that. If you want to get a bit of background about the episodes make sure you get the Official Grey's Anatomy Podcast through iTunes. Its quite handy. Canna wait till part two!
    All of season 3 on alluc has gone AWOL, its kind of strange! People are starting to post up messages asking where its gone now! Found it on peekvid though, thanks tons and tons, its going to be my incentive to do some work!
    Rep coming your way!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    All of season 3 on alluc has gone AWOL, its kind of strange! People are starting to post up messages asking where its gone now! Found it on peekvid though, thanks tons and tons, its going to be my incentive to do some work!
    Rep coming your way!!
    Incentive to do work, lol? For me it's the incentive to slack from work... and im still trying to get into med! Cheers for the rep!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 18, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.