The Student Room Group

Find a girlfriend on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Hats off to you if you manage. I actually met my first girlfriend by the UCAS forums (The name escapes me) back in 2008. We didn't intend it to begin as a relationship, but you know how being new at uni and drinking too much leads from one thing to another! We lasted until early 2011, so not a bad effort really.
Original post by monkeyman1990
Hats off to you if you manage. I actually met my first girlfriend by the UCAS forums (The name escapes me) back in 2008. We didn't intend it to begin as a relationship, but you know how being new at uni and drinking too much leads from one thing to another! We lasted until early 2011, so not a bad effort really.

But her name escapes you?
Original post by Pomum96
But her name escapes you?

Thankfully there wasn't that much alcohol involved! :biggrin:

I was referring to the forum name :wink:
Original post by monkeyman1990
Thankfully there wasn't that much alcohol involved! :biggrin:

I was referring to the forum name :wink:

Ohhhhhhh right sorry. *phew
Not sure how many couples last through TSR but how cute :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pomum96
Ohhhhhhh right sorry. *phew

Lolems I misread it aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was with someone I met on TSR for the best part of 2 years... It happens.
Pulling a girl on TSR?!?!?.. :lolwut: :eek:
I've heard of some couples forming on TSR but the majority don't last very long at all however some have even become parents from these relationships. I definitely wouldn't rule out the possibility of finding someone on here but it is considerably harder than it is on a dating website. One way to go about it is to talk to as many girls on here and you might spark something up if lucky. There are several threads which groups of people use to communicate everyday.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Lol this thread is funny in it's on way ,,, and btw Idk any cute type girls on here who could be friends at first :smile: " p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad
Not sure how many couples last through TSR but how cute :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol ya funny haha what's cute bout that ? The awww thing ? I guess ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't see anything wrong with it :smile: Although personally I'd be pretty anxious about actually making a move :redface:
Met my current bf on TSR... He messaged me rather randomly and it went from there.
TSR girlfriends are like pokemon, you gotta catch them all.
The bf and gf theory is flawed and outdated. It's 2015 bring something new? Like sometimes I wonder,how the puppets of globalisation have placed things perfectly to drain our world lol like the valentines day is on the 14th of feb and international kids(babies) day is on 14th of nov...."@:angry::"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gott
Anyone had it happened without pictures?

Yer we exchanged tehm afterwards
Reply 76
Original post by Groot
What a bunch of betas.

What's the problem with betas? :frown:

Original post by Groot

I don't know if you're into girls but I'll happily convince you in bed. Be my TSR girlfriend?

You're more direct than most of the guys. :tongue:
Reply 77
Original post by High Stakes
TSR girlfriends are like pokemon, you gotta catch them all.

Should I feel bad for laughing XD
Reply 78
heyy, ladies...im single n ready to mingle:colone:
Reply 79
Well who's from Birmingham, UK then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending