The Student Room Group

WJEC History GCSE anyone?

Needed to discuss exam techniques. Would be very glad if someone could help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey there! I'm also doing your topic and exam board. I don't know many others doing the same as me. How is revision going?
Reply 2
Original post by runningcat
hey there! I'm also doing your topic and exam board. I don't know many others doing the same as me. How is revision going?

I'm doing my history with edexcel however i find revising easy because of revision books i've bought
I did WJEC History last year and got an A* if you want any help, but my courses were
America boom and bust
Britain: Depression War and Recovery
Israel and Palestine conflicts (long study)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by An_xox
I'm doing my history with edexcel however i find revising easy because of revision books i've bought

I'm finding it difficult to retain the information, there is literally books and books of it!
Reply 5
I'm finding it difficult to retain the information, there is literally books and books of it!

what topics are you doing? if your doing any of the ones I'm doing i could be able to help, i have found bbc bite size good for learning small bits on context
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by An_xox
what topics are you doing? if your doing any of the ones I'm doing i could be able to help, i have found bbd bite size good for learning small bits on context

I'm doing; Germany in transition 1929-47
Austerity, affluence and discontent
and USA 1929-2000
Reply 7
I'm doing; Germany in transition 1929-47
Austerity, affluence and discontent
and USA 1929-2000

I'm doing progression in medicine, the american west and surgery in the 1800
Original post by An_xox
I'm doing progression in medicine, the american west and surgery in the 1800

completely different topics, if only
Reply 9
completely different topics, if only

i know I'm having a nightmare trying to find anyone doing the exact same with any of my exams
Original post by An_xox
i know I'm having a nightmare trying to find anyone doing the exact same with any of my exams

it all off, exams just around the corner

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending