The Student Room Group

LGBT help, lonliness girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Sorry could you explain a bit more?

you need to meet and befriend this type of girl before you'll be able to get in a relationship with one.
Original post by louieee
you need to meet and befriend this type of girl before you'll be able to get in a relationship with one.

ohh yeah I agree most definitely
Original post by lmford
Oh cool, depends what country you're in probably but I was travelling in Aus and New Zealand last year and the apps worked fine.

I hate the phrase 'coming out' but yeah mine was fine. Just came out with it on a night out I think with mates, but didn't tell family until I had a serious gf, didn't think they needed to really know till then! But they loved her so that was all good.

Hardest bit is just working it all out for yourself, but don't rush just go on a few dates and you'll get used to the idea of it all :smile:

That´s cool. I don´t know why but ´coming out´ seems like a big deal for me... I´d rather stay in the closet in a way

Yeah, I might give dating a go... thank you!
Original post by akaiii
Hey there! I totally feel you girl... I'm in exactly same position and this here is like
walking around and seeing cute girls and wondering (oh my god what if but what if not) SO STRESSFUL

haha I know what you mean
for me this is kinda a recent thing.. well to be honest it has always been at the back of my mind, but I´m starting to think about it more these days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending