The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeah i would :p: you seem amazingly calm about it lol
Reply 2
andy_cole2
yeah i would :p: you seem amazingly calm about it lol

In my time at uni I have seen more drunken injury's than I care to count... I also am a vetran at A&E trips, though never for this part of my anatomy!
Reply 3
Go to A+E.
Reply 4
Two things to say
1) Off you pop to A and E
2) hope its reet and not too painful
Reply 5
i was thinking surely youd know if youd broken your nose cos wouldnt it be really painful? maybe you should go get it checked out to make sure its ok
It's fun. Try pushing it, it gives you this weird funny pain which is borderline pleasure
Reply 7
Yeah i know, when i push it it makes a clicky kinda grinding noise, and yes it hurts like hell which is why I am asking!
Bubblebee
Yeah i know, when i push it it makes a clicky kinda grinding noise, and yes it hurts like hell which is why I am asking!

Does your nose look any different? Inspect it in the mirror. It might not be completely broken because from what I've heard the pain is unbearable. If it's just hurting slightly take some painkillers.
Reply 9
Why
Does your nose look any different? Inspect it in the mirror. It might not be completely broken because from what I've heard the pain is unbearable. If it's just hurting slightly take some painkillers.

yeah, slightly skewed... as it isn't pouring with blood I'm gonna leave it till morning!
Bubblebee
yeah, slightly skewed... as it isn't pouring with blood I'm gonna leave it till morning!

You might wake up with a giant bruise but dont worry if it isnt too painful.
Reply 11
Why
You might wake up with a giant bruise but dont worry if it isnt too painful.

HAHAHA! I don't need a nose any bigger than the one I got! lol.

Cheers for the help, has anyone actually broken theirs?
Bubblebee
HAHAHA! I don't need a nose any bigger than the one I got! lol.

Cheers for the help, has anyone actually broken theirs?

I know a friend of mine who broke his at school and he had to wear this weird bandage thing for a week! if it's actually fractured you'll have to get a nose mould which looks terrible but it heals much quicker. He described it as being repeatedly punched in the face but I doubt yours is that bad.
Reply 13
Oh dear. Go see someone about it.
Hopefully you won't need to wear a bandage, they don't look nice :redface:
kam
Oh dear. Go see someone about it.
Hopefully you won't need to wear a bandage, they don't look nice :redface:

The mould is much much worse :p: It's like the nose part of those masks they make serial killers wear :p:
Reply 15
it's very very very painful. he could have just bruised it badly though, in which case he'll wake up with a really sexy purple/greenish nose.
Reply 16
I broke mine, or someone who smacked me broke it. It made a big click when the punch landed, and ended up slightly crooked. The part that seperates your nostrils sheared off and covered the airway of one nostril. It didn't hurt very much but felt uncomfortable, and I could tell something was wrong.

I had to have minor surgery to get it corrected. They gave me a general anaesthetic to knock me out, broke my nose again, and re-set it. Then they stuck a splint on my face and told me not to play sports for two weeks. My nose is now straight again.
Reply 17
If someone wanted a free nose job because they didn't like their nose, couldn't they break it and get a free op on the NHS?
Reply 18
Woke up early this morning with my nice pink pillows soaked in blood, whih made a nice clash... and a huge green bruise all over my face, I look like I'm going mouldy!

And after a half hour wait at the shyte hospital..the verdict... not broken!
Reply 19
just severely bruised then?

Latest

Trending

Trending