The Student Room Group

MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration) 2015/2016 entry

A group for all those applying to the MSc physiotherapy pre reg programme starting in september or january. I've applied to essex as it's the only one I meet requirements for. Anyone else applied?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Physflop
A group for all those applying to the MSc physiotherapy pre reg programme starting in september or january. I've applied to essex as it's the only one I meet requirements for. Anyone else applied?

Hi ive applied for Essex also have you heard anything back yet?
Reply 2
Original post by mattjames61090
Hi ive applied for Essex also have you heard anything back yet?

I have an interview on April 15th :smile:
I've applied to essex and have interview on 20th april. has anyone applied to kings or birmingham and heard back from them yet?
I'm looking to apply to Northumbria, Leeds, Sheffield, Man Met, Teesside & Salford
Reply 5
Original post by Robbieg2794
I'm looking to apply to Northumbria, Leeds, Sheffield, Man Met, Teesside & Salford

Sheffield and salford don't do the MSc pre reg are you applying for something else at them?
Sheffield and salford don't do the MSc pre reg are you applying for something else at them?

Sorry I'm getting my UG and PG mixed up!
Reply 7
Original post by Robbieg2794
Sorry I'm getting my UG and PG mixed up!

haha no worries, have you applied for the UG this year or will you be applying for 2016 entry? Just asking because I have an unconditional offer from sheffield for the UG :smile:
Reply 8
Anyone else heard back from Kings this evening? I've got an interview!!!
Hey, I got an interview too! Has anyone done a MMI (multiple mini interview) before?!
Hey, i got an interview too! they did MMI interviews for St Georges which were ok.
I have applied to Kings, St Georges, Essex and Birmingham. Only heard back from the first two, how did people get response from Essex?
I have an interview on April 15th :smile:

How did you hear back from them??
Reply 13
Original post by OrthoPhysioAst
How did you hear back from them??

By email, it took a while though don't expect a response from them within 6 weeks of sending your application off
By email, it took a while though don't expect a response from them within 6 weeks of sending your application off

Cheers for getting back; Why do they take so long? All the other uni's were extremely rapid :/
Reply 15
Original post by OrthoPhysioAst
Cheers for getting back; Why do they take so long? All the other uni's were extremely rapid :/

I think because they require a 2:2 and everyone else requires a 2:1 they get a lot more applications so it takes a lot longer. It took this long last year too
I too have an interview at kings! Has anyone heard back from birmingham?
no I've still had nothing from Birmingham! they're taking ages!
Hi all,

I am new to this thread. I applied for a place at Glasgow Caledonian yesterday. They haven't mentioned any deadline for applications, but I hope I have met the deadline - they only do January (2016) intake.

Has anyone applied to GCU at all?

-Pushpa
Did anyone have the Kings MSc interview today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending