The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Interested in Music Technology?

I'm a second year Music Technology student at Birmingham City University, if you enjoy music, instruments, mathematics, physics, coding, recording and composition then you'll fit right in! I'm more that happy to answer any questions students have about my course or university, feel free to post or send me a message and i'll get back to you! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by jay-stringer
I'm a second year Music Technology student at Birmingham City University, if you enjoy music, instruments, mathematics, physics, coding, recording and composition then you'll fit right in! I'm more that happy to answer any questions students have about my course or university, feel free to post or send me a message and i'll get back to you! :smile:

I tick all the boxes. Though after my music career studying accounting and finance. Now I'm into producing and sound-design.

Do you like live sound or digital audio better? Guess they tie into each other
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by drummer
I tick all the boxes. Though after my music career studying accounting and finance. Now I'm into producing and sound-design.

Do you like live sound or digital audio better? Guess they tie into each other

I enjoy digital audio and producing, but I also like live sound :smile: what about you? What software do you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending