Scroll to see replies

They bloody well better.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 81
As long as i get in i'm not worried when they get here
Reply 82
the person who asked how i knew 50 people applied for eco here - i counted in the book sitting out for interview times. I was bored, with 3 hours to wait, dont judge me!
Reply 83
cool cool. I wonder if chewwy got in...
Reply 84
keyyes
the person who asked how i knew 50 people applied for eco here - i counted in the book sitting out for interview times. I was bored, with 3 hours to wait, dont judge me!

Ditto: For engineering around 50 applied
Reply 85
Vazzyb
cool cool. I wonder if chewwy got in...

yes, i did, with a scarily low offer - AAB, 12. the beauty of this is that it means i can devote the next few months of school work almost solely to maths if i wish. and i do:smile:
Reply 86
so who else got in?
How many on TSR got into Caius?
Reply 88
ask chewwy - hes the mathmo
Reply 89
sqaurerectangle
How many on TSR got into Caius?

see the first page of this thread for a list. so far there are 9.

we'll have a pyjama party. you know, do each others hair, eat cookies, watch girly movies...
Reply 90
i think that now we're likely to be going to be going to university with each other for three years, we should do a bit of an introduction type thing. yeah? (of course i have a dreaded STEP offer, so if anyone isn't going to be going to G&C, it'll be me...)

I'll start:

I'm shaun. I'm 18. kind of small. tanned yet freckly. quite muscular, but a very small frame. i like to go to the gym. i like maths. I also like poetry, both reading and writing. i'm shy in person sometimes, sometimes i'm not. but i'm friendly, i assure you. saying that, i enjoy being brutally honest and making cutting comments - anything to shock. oh yeah, i also like poker. i'm from nottingham, go to the only decent private school around here. have a strange group of friends - lots of gay and eccentric people. have a lovely girfriend who i adore. my dad never went to school, my mum left at the first opportunity she got, and i have one younger sister, so i'm the youngest in my family to go to university. i've failed my driving test 3 times, and counting. um... i like acting. actually, i prefer 'public speaking', if you know what i mean. i try to avoid eye contact. i like most music, but particularly stuff which doesn't take itself too seriously - mainstream rap, motown, cheesy pop, a few emo-ish bands... i don't smoke, but i like to steal other people's cigarettes. i like drinking, but not so much beer. wine is good. and classy cocktails. and anything. i have a pretty emo-ish haircut, with straightened hair which covers my eyes when i let it get too long. i used to be a dedicated RAF cadet, now i'm a not so dedicated raf cadet. i have a job as a waiter-type person, working at various events around the country. i also used to work as a baker in a supermarket, it was awful.

phew.
Reply 91
TMI
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 92
7-hand poker is ****. i beat varun every time.

homophobe.
Reply 93
I've only ever played poker against a balding computer avatar. He beat me silly. I lost the rest of my money to somebody in venture capital.

That's all I have to say on poker, I'm afraid.

EDIT

It says on the first page that I have an AAA offer...wrong I'm afraid, It's unconditional. I'm on a gap year, if that clarifies it any more...
Reply 94
sorry, i was stealing the info from the main cambridge decisions thread. blame whoever made that list.
I got an offer =) AAA, to do History at Caius.
I dont know why or how:
1) I will make the offer
2) I got the offer, seeing as I got A B B C last year ( and the B's were not fab either?) I'm abit lost!

Maryam
Reply 96
abbasmaryam
I got an offer =) AAA, to do History at Caius.
I dont know why or how:
1) I will make the offer
2) I got the offer, seeing as I got A B B C last year ( and the B's were not fab either?) I'm abit lost!

Maryam

Don't question it - I'm sure they woulden't make an offer on chance - you obviously fit the part quite well.
Reply 97
Propping it up? Jeez, I didn't think I'd have to do much bar propping...

Anyway, a silver mercedes? Sounds like magnesium or something...any good?
Reply 98
Hi,my name is Thong,I'm Vietnamese,and I have an offer to study Engineering at Caius with condition AAAB.I'm currently living in London and i'm 18 years old . Hix, don't know anything else to say, anyway,hope to see you guys at Caius this october ^ ^
Reply 99
anmani2005
Hi,my name is Thong

that is an exceedingly cool name.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending