The Student Room Group

Put my number in crush's spreadsheet

cringe..

basically I've been flirting with this guy loads at work and we write messages in each others' spreadsheets. On Saturday night I wrote my number and "when you free" xx (at about 5pm). He didnt text/call all weekend and we had Monday off. This morning I eventually asked him if he paid close attention to his spreadsheet on Saturday and that he should have paid better attention- as a joke! He smiled and said something like he chooses what to pay attention to- I wonder if he saved my number or just backspaced it? :smile:
Reply 1
My guy friend says I should give him a chance, it's only been three days and he might have been busy :smile:
Looks like he Doesnt give two ****s :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe he didn't notice?
Ngl that's smooth
Reply 5
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Ngl that's smooth

Me or him? :smile:
You :smile:
Wow unlucky :frown: must be awkward now
Reply 8
I wish I knew if he saved it or not :smile:
Reply 9
Awesome.
Reply 10
never heard something so sweet. maybe the damn thing recalculated and screwed your number
Seems like he doesn't want that with you. Maybe look outside of work, might be healthier.
Awww, hope he did just miss it, or is over-thinking it rather than not wanting to go there.
I think this is a it confusing as it could be missed easily by him. It is honestly best to ask him face to face.
Oh no he couldn't have missed it, the spreadsheet is words not numbers and I wrote it to the side- our banter this morning also suggests he saw it- about "paying close attention to his spreadsheet on saturday" :wink: I really hope he saved rather than back spacing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending