The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle agric application

I've applied to Newcastle uni to do Agriculture with animal science, I applied ages ago and got an email through a couple of weeks later saying i would hear soon, still haven't heard so just wondering if anyone had any offers and if so how long it tool for them to hear!?
Reply 1
Original post by marybarton
I've applied to Newcastle uni to do Agriculture with animal science, I applied ages ago and got an email through a couple of weeks later saying i would hear soon, still haven't heard so just wondering if anyone had any offers and if so how long it tool for them to hear!?

Hi. I applied mid-nov for agriculture and got an offer just before Christmas. Went to an offer day last weekend and I know that there is another one coming up soon. May be worth e-mailing them to check.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by buzz212
Hi. I applied mid-nov for agriculture and got an offer just before Christmas. Went to an offer day last weekend and I know that there is another one coming up soon. May be worth e-mailing them to check.

Okay, thank you! Slightly worried as I still haven't heard from them!
Reply 3
Original post by marybarton
Okay, thank you! Slightly worried as I still haven't heard from them!

Don't panic! Have just read on the Newcastle Uni Forum that there is a backlog (due to illness) in the agri dept - so may be the same with agri/animal science as well. Good Luck
Reply 4
Original post by buzz212
Don't panic! Have just read on the Newcastle Uni Forum that there is a backlog (due to illness) in the agri dept - so may be the same with agri/animal science as well. Good Luck

Ah okay, that makes me feel better! Thanks, I shall email just in case and see anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending