The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Just got an offer for Stamford St. Apartments (through waiting list)! Don't know what to expect but seems like the ideal accommodation for me.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 221
Just got an offer for Angel Lane ensuite would anyone want to swap for something closer to strand campus, thank you.
Reply 222
Can anyone tell me how far is the nearest bus stop from Champion Hill Residence?
Reply 223
Original post by Mrig
Can anyone tell me how far is the nearest bus stop from Champion Hill Residence?

Getting to Champion HillBy bus: King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill: 40, 68, 176, 185, 468, 484. Camberwell Green (about 10 minutes walk): 12, 35, 36, 42, 45, 345, 171 . Coldharbour Lane (about five minutes walk): 35, 45, 345

Source:

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/residences/Residences/Take-a-Closer-Look-at-Champion-Hill-Residence.aspx
Reply 224
Original post by LivvyK
Hi, I've pm'd you

Hi, I have got an en- suite at GDSA. Would love the College Hall. Let's swap. Private message me, please.
Reply 225
Original post by viven.elizebeth
Hi guys, after almost receiving no accommodation at all during the first round of offers, i got a place at college hall ensuite today.

SOOOO anyone in college hall willing to switch with me for their shared/non-ensuite bathroom? Otherwise, any other student in intercollegiate halls like international, connaught, or nutford, or alternatively someone in the kings residences, like GDSA, SSA, or Wolfson, like to switch? respond or pm me if interested

I am at GDSA and would like to swap for the College Hall. Please message me.
Reply 226
Original post by jaren
I just received an offer for College Hall Ensuite (also study abroad), would love to swap for a cheaper spot. I understand all offer holders can swap, in mid-October.

I would love to swap. I am at en suite at GDSA.
I have a place at International Hall (Single bedroom; not en-suite) @ around £196 per week fully catered. Looking for something in any of the 'north of the river' intercollegiate halls - preferably Nutford, but any others such as Connaught or College would also do.
Hi I am looking to swap an en-suite at Moonraker Point for GDS or Stamford Street... if anyone's interested let me know!
Original post by charlieponzio
Hi I am looking to swap an en-suite at Moonraker Point for GDS or Stamford Street... if anyone's interested let me know!

Hi! I've got an ensuite at GDS and I'm looking for an ensuite at Moonraker, can you PM me?
Reply 230
Hi, I've an ensuite at Julian Markham, looking to swap with SSA, GDSA, wolfson house or the intercollegiate halls.
Reply 231
Hey guys I got accommodation at Julian Markham house which is still far from strand campus so was wondering if anyone would swap for Stratford street or wolfson house and please inform me if it's catered or not
Hi Guys,

I've got an ensuite room at Julian Markham. So was wondering if anyone would like to swap with me.

I am interested in Stamford Street Apartment, intercollegiate halls.
Reply 233
Hi there !

I have been offered a single en-suite (185 pw) at Angel Lane. I would love to swap with any of the following:
- Champion Hill
- GDSA
- Iris Brook & Orchard Lisle

PM me if you're interested :smile:
Reply 234
Hi,
Unfortunately I haven't been able to secure any KCL accommodation- if anyone is seeking to give up their place at any KCL halls ( in particular champion hill or Wolfson... but would consider any) please pm me,

thanks!
Reply 235
Hi Diane, I've PMed you !
Hi! I have a room at BRITANNIA SOUTHBANK
(225pw all bills included, share toilet with one person and kitchen is communal with 4-5 other people) It's located two streets away from MOONRAKER! I'm looking for someone to take over my contract that runs until the 11th of June.
I'm really interested in moving in to ANGEL LANE, so if there's anyone who want to switch please contact me!
I have a Stamford Street Apartment Ensuite and looking to swap with someone having College Hall Ensuite or Connaught Hall Ensuite or International Hall Ensuite. PM me if interested in swapping.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an Angel Lane Studio with excellent facilities. Looking for any swap or for someone without accommodation to take the contract off of me. Has very good transport links, plenty of communal areas and is of a very high quality. Please message if anyone has any interest or perhaps knows someone who might be interested. Thanks!
Hi I'm looking for anyone to take over my contract on Ewen Henderson Court....Ensuite 155/-
Let me know if interested
Thx

Latest