The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Questor
I have a Stamford Street Apartment Ensuite and looking to swap with someone having College Hall Ensuite or Connaught Hall Ensuite or International Hall Ensuite. PM me if interested in swapping.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm interested
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Sjm would you be interested in Ewen Henderson court....Ensuite...155/- Right next to New Cross station ... Excellent links,
Let me kno
I'm looking for someone without accommodation to take over my Stratford One contract, as I'd rather privately rent with friends. Its actually a great place to live, get in touch if you're interested.
Looking for gds or Stamford, I have no accommodation.
Original post by Sjm15
Hi,
Unfortunately I haven't been able to secure any KCL accommodation- if anyone is seeking to give up their place at any KCL halls ( in particular champion hill or Wolfson... but would consider any) please pm me,

thanks!

Hi,

I have an ensuite room here at Stamford Street Apartments that I am looking to move out of (not a swap, I am planning on moving into private residences). Let me know if you are interested - the room is available immediately.

Thanks, Lauren
Reply 245
Original post by bossun
Hey guys, I am a Biomedical Sciences Offer Holder at Kings. I'm thinking of looking at : Julian Markham House, Great Dover Street Apartments and Stamford Street Apartments .

Does anyone know which one is better? In terms of quality and socializing.

I am also wondering if Bio-medical Science will be taught at Guy's Campus? or somewhere else..

Hope to hear back from someone. :rolleyes:

i am not in the position you were in last year. Advise on the most sociable universities will be helpful x
Hey guys,

I am a Postgraduate student at King's who is looking to move out of my private residence by May and was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking up my tenancy which ends by the 2nd of September this year.

Please pm me if interested. Hope to hear back from someone soon! :smile:
Hi. I'm an international undergraduate student, point of entry September 2016. I'm new and was wondering whether it's better to opt for KCL accommodation or the intercollegiate halls for me. Could you please help me out?
Locking this as you can use the 2016 accommodation thread stickied at the top :smile:

Link to it is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3598243

Latest