The Student Room Group

Can't be bothered anymore A2

Hi last war in AS I was so motivated and achieved AAAC which I am reasonably happy with. However this year with only 4 months till exams I haven't done near the amount of revision I had done this time last year. I really want to do well to go through adjustment to get into a better university and I just don't know why I can't be bothered. I have the time and resources I need etc but don't even know when to start. In my mocks I got ABD which isn't as bad I suppose and I'm not resitting any AS units. Does anyone feel the same as me or has any advice. I know everyone's just going to say suck it up and get on with it but I have no motivation!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Reply 2
4 months is load of time lol
Reply 3
Just get ur act together I got DDEE last year i'm doing my A2's now and I got A*AA in my mocks
Reply 4
Original post by Awais A
4 months is load of time lol

Yep but it will go by so quick. I suppose I should be thankful I don't have to revise AS aswell :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Awais A
Just get ur act together I got DDEE last year i'm doing my A2's now and I got A*AA in my mocks

Wow that is great! What are your subjects currently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by r-t
Wow that is great! What are your subjects currently?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths, chemistry and biology tbh 4 months is enough for the AS stuff too.
Reply 7
Original post by Awais A
Maths, chemistry and biology tbh 4 months is enough for the AS stuff too.

They're actually really hard. Thanks I thought 4 months was nothing but now I realise it's actually a long time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by r-t
They're actually really hard. Thanks I thought 4 months was nothing but now I realise it's actually a long time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on what you do in the 3-4 months make sure you make it productive then it's alot of time. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Awais A
Depends on what you do in the 3-4 months make sure you make it productive then it's alot of time. :smile:

Yep. I'm currently revising right now haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by r-t
Yep. I'm currently revising right now haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice keep it steady and don't do too much since you don't have any resits if i was you i'd do 30 mins per subject add another 30 each month and you'd me doing like 6-8 hours a day during study leave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending