The Student Room Group

grigore t popa university of medicine and pharmacy in iasi romania

Hi, I was thinking to apply to grigore t popa university of medicine and pharmacy to do medicine.

I don't know much about the university and would be grateful for someone who is doing a medicine or dentistry degree, tell me about it, the uni, the city, is it recognized by GMC and how does FY1 AND FY2 work.

thank you .
hey guys i am a 4th year medical student in constanta romania. I just came across this website, i saw many of you guys thinking to apply for medicine in Romania and europe. i just wanted to let u guys know if u need any advice or information i am here to help.
Reply 2
Hi Reya

I am studying in Iasi, currently in my final year. Its a pretty nice place. The university is big but the people are quite nice. I recommend it.
Reply 3
Also studying in Iasi. I recommend it, just make sure you find a good agent to do your application. Plenty of conmen and timewasters out there. My agent really screwed me over!
Reply 4
Study medicine Europe they are agents are they any good?
Reply 5
Do you think it is nessaery to have an agent?
Reply 6
Original post by crazyinmedicine
hey guys i am a 4th year medical student in constanta romania. I just came across this website, i saw many of you guys thinking to apply for medicine in Romania and europe. i just wanted to let u guys know if u need any advice or information i am here to help.

Hi, I know it's been a long time but can you possibly give me some helpful tips to make an application to university in Romania to study dentistry for 2018. which universities have more English applicants, also when do you have to make this application? and is there any procedure to follow or is it better to go through an agency? Thank you in advance for your help. regards, Muhammad
Hello dear forum, I am from France and considering to study medicine in IASI GRIGORE T. POPA (ROMANIA).
How is it there?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Hello,I have submitted an online application for admission, but my goal is later to apply for recognition of studies and transfer into the 5th year. Kindly could you advice if you have any experience with transfers? I hope it is not late :smile: Thank you.Regards, Kioko

Hi
Can you answer some questions I have pls?
Original post by aspiringdent
Hi

They haven't posted in 8 years I'm afraid. Maybe start a new thread in the international study section with your questions?
Reply 11
Hi
Can you answer some questions I have pls? Hi
Did you also apply to Grigore t Popa
Reply 12
Hi

I also applied what do you want to ask let me see if I can help you
Reply 13
Anyone still waiting for the letter of acceptance form Grigore t popa
Original post by Teeetaiwo
Anyone still waiting for the letter of acceptance form Grigore t popa

Hey, did you end up going to Grigore T. Popa. If so how are you fining it.

Hi
Original post by Nimai Sai
Hi

Please advise us
University admission procedure
Girls accommodation and food facilities providers list of trusted agents

If possible any indian girl student currently studying in popa university contact details
Original post by Nimai Sai
Please advise us
University admission procedure
Girls accommodation and food facilities providers list of trusted agents
If possible any indian girl student currently studying in popa university contact details

Hey, are you starting there this year September ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending