The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

People going to University of Sunderland?!

Hello! Today I made Sunderland my firm choice for University.

Is anyone else hoping to go there, or applied? Just looking for some friends haha
Reply 1
Original post by Yasmine-Neve

Is anyone else hoping to go there, or applied? Just looking for some friends haha

Hey i've applied for Sunderland for the Broadcast Journalism course! I haven't replied to any of my offers yet but Sunderland is looking like it is going to be my firm choice :smile:
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
I can't wait to go :-) need to sort my accommodation out but I'm really excited. I'm doing Health and Social Care x
Reply 3
So exciting! I live close by to the uni so I'm just going to be living at home. Have you applied for the summer school?
Reply 4
Hey there, Great news about accepting your place.
I had an interview yesterday for Glass and Ceramics there. Absolutely amazing facilities. The guy offered me a place which is fantastic! So looking forward to start in September x
Reply 5
It's a ****hole.
Reply 6
Thanks for the update man but can make up my own mind :smile:
Reply 7

Hiya, I'm going to Sunderland in september, i have my accommodation in Douglas Court, Panns Bank, anyone else? :smile:
Original post by james1211
It's a ****hole.

Lolled, mate. Cracking banter. Hahaha.

But then again, you're one to speak. Studying at Northy.
(edited 9 years ago)
i've just made Sunderland my firm choice for September! I'm going to be studying Criminology. I cant wait!!:biggrin:
i just sent my application off through ucas extra hopefully i will get an offer, I declined my firm and insurance offers so i could go to sunderland, i hope the risk pays off :s
Is anyone staying at the Precinct?
Got a place in panns bank
Reply 13
I have Sunderland as my insurance choice! But think I made my decision to early because I really want to get into Sunderland now! Haha is anyone doing english language and literature? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't wait to go :-) need to sort my accommodation out but I'm really excited. I'm doing Health and Social Care x

Im doing health and social too :smile:
I have an unconditional offer for Sunderland Uni to study ICT. Living at home :smile:
I have an offer for Psychology (but my 6th form made me make Sunderland my insurance choice :frown: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Hiya! I'm studying English language and literature:smile: how is everyone feeling for exams? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Hey, I'm going there in September to study broadcast journalism

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest