The Student Room Group

Keel university mental health nursing

I've been offered an unconditional place at Keele university for mental health nursing and was wondering if anyone has a timetable I could see just to get an idea of what's it's like, thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Hanzo00711
I've been offered an unconditional place at Keele university for mental health nursing and was wondering if anyone has a timetable I could see just to get an idea of what's it's like, thanks!

ive got an literacy and maths test, but the maths test is without a calculater.
can you please tell me what to expect?

and also did you have both the test and a group activity and another interview, all on the same day. :rolleyes:
Reply 2
10 questions, most multiple choice of both English and maths. English I found really easy and maths was okay maybe 2 hard ones. Yep, everything was on the same day
Reply 3
Original post by Hanzo00711
10 questions, most multiple choice of both English and maths. English I found really easy and maths was okay maybe 2 hard ones. Yep, everything was on the same day

Hiya what were the maths questions like, were they multiplication, division, adding and subtracting!! What sorts came up, cn you please tell me??
Reply 4
They were simple adding decision subtracting and multiplying then a few harder applied questions too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending