The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

more adventurous
I'm a girl, incidentally...

Ah, OK. My mistake, sorry. Not sure why I made the assumption that you were male.
more adventurous
I said less than a C/D cup.

She undeniably has a bust, just not a huge one, per se.

Yeah, because "you're disgusting" is exactly the same as "you're thin." :rolleyes: Let's not fool ourselves.

So I could call you a fat, disgusting slob, and that would be exactly the same - in your eyes - as saying "you're curvy"?

Scientifically everyone has a bust. Ever heard of a figure of speech?
Anonymous

Put it this way, if those breasts were on a man, it would be the worst case of gyno I've ever seen.

They're tits, just not massive ones.

She very obviously has breasts and pretty normal sized ones, at that. Is that better?

If having b-cups means someone has "no bust whatsoever," then what's an AA-cup? Or an A-cup even?

If you want to say "she doesn't have knockers big enough to give somebody a concussion," then just say it...
Eblis_O'_Shaughnessy
Put it this way, if those breasts were on a man, it would be the worst case of gyno I've ever seen.

They're tits, just not massive ones.

They're not "rated" breasts, unless one has a preference for small breasts.

Let me illustrate by using an example:

http://www.poster.net/hayek-salma/hayek-salma-photo-salma-hayek-6202406.jpg = proper bust.

End.
I think we'll end that there.
Reply 46
why is bust size so important? women can't choose their size without going under the knife. guys like you (anon2) make girls really self conscious about thier bodies.

Latest

Trending

Trending