The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think everyone's asking this question and most of them ask it all their lives...

Surely you're not too foolish as to expect that we're all just not telling?
Reply 2
It's all subjective - there can't be a sure-fire way imo :confused:
Reply 3
Two-person sex :wink:
Reply 4
Especially if you make the girl climax? :wink:

So far the closest Ive come is, not from rock and metal music, but trance and house. Perfect love-making music I assume?
The only times I have been Europhic (when not having sex) would be when my football team won the league, or Scotland beating France. I think it's different for most people though, as different people like different things.
Moto-X!
Reply 7
BloodBrother
Especially if you make the girl climax? :wink:

So far the closest Ive come is, not from rock and metal music, but trance and house. Perfect love-making music I assume?

Forgetting the love-making part, trance really can help you become euphoric. Try some psytrance and goa trance too.
Reply 8
Cheese. Nothing beats it.
Reply 9
Football, or music (Classic Euphoria anyone? :p:).
Reply 10
watch 24.
skydiving - never done it, I just know.
Reply 12
Liking these suggestions (except cheese, wtf?) but Id like to see more.
Reply 13
When I saw that girl. Hubba.
Reply 14
egg_soup
watch 24.

Watch 24 non-stop.
Reply 15
xelprep
Watch 24 non-stop.

oh i would be on the ceiling.
Reply 16
egg_soup
oh i would be on the ceiling.

Do you have dreams where Jack Bauer calls you up in the middle of the night and says "Wake up! take your clothes off within 10 seconds. It's a matter of national security." :biggrin:

By the way, season 5 was the most exciting TV I've EVER watched. I watch quite a few series too, the excitement was like all other series into one!
Reply 17
xelprep
Do you have dreams where Jack Bauer calls you up in the middle of the night and says "Wake up! take your clothes off within 10 seconds. It's a matter of national security." :biggrin:

By the way, season 5 was the most exciting TV I've EVER watched. I watch quite a few series too, the excitement was like all other series into one!

i havent seen all of season 5 yet, im working my way through slowly. And yeah i do have that dream...its my fantasy! hehe.

my euphoria..is JACK BAUER
Reply 18
Passing exams and getting an A in them make me feel on top of he world.
Quality dance music at full blast also does this.

Sex - well of course :p:

But to untilmately feel euphoric you need to be truely happy with your self. That's real eurphoria!
Reply 19
Going to a rave or a dance music festival like escape in the park

Latest

Trending

Trending