The Student Room Group

Didn't get his number!

The other night I went out to a club and when it finished I was wondering around trying to find my friends who I was sharing a taxi home with and somehow got talking to a boy and we really hit it off, he was really nice, good looking and had such a sexy accent! He seemed to really show some interest in me too! but before we could exchange numbers and stuff one of my friends finally found me and dragged me away to get in the taxi and I never managed to get his number! I know which road he lives on and that he "sells mortgages" but that is all. I dont know what to do! but I really want to see him again! Do i try to find this boy or just forget the whole thing?! My freind just said that "if it was meant to be then I definitely will bump into him again" but I'm not convinced. Ahhhh someone give me some help on what to do!

You should have seen me in the taxi, trying desperately hard o phone people who I thought might still be around to try and find him!
Reply 1
Casually walk down his road repeatedly until you see him again.
Try and go to the same club on the same night each week until you see him.

Why does everyone remain anonymous in this section. I mean, this situation is hardly embarrasing enough to warrant anonymity (sp?)
Reply 2
i bloody hate when that happens i actually ran into a fella i met at the beginning of this year on thurs nite and it was really wierd.

you might run into him at that club again.
Reply 3
Theres a fine line between trying to track him down and stalking.

I suggest you just forget about him, hes the one that got away.
Reply 4
Knock on every door in the street.

Or try facebook (stalker heaven :biggrin:)
Reply 5
Its serendipity. Indeed, if it was ment to be then it shall :wink: All in due course.
Reply 6
Steezy20
Casually walk down his road repeatedly until you see him again.
Try and go to the same club on the same night each week until you see him.

Why does everyone remain anonymous in this section. I mean, this situation is hardly embarrasing enough to warrant anonymity (sp?)

Well, if the thread starter is male, he may want to keep his sexuality secret.
Reply 7
TomX

:dito:
Reply 8
TomX

Yea I thought people made up those stories thats why they use anonymous.
Reply 9
i thought so too
Reply 10
Just go to the same place at night once in a while at round about the same time and you might bump into him again.
lol similar story danced with a guy for a good few hours, but nothing happneed we were both shying away. One point i think he asked for the number but i didnt hear him. Now ive got a vague name which im not sure is his, idea where he goes tho on tuesday nights and rough idea where he lives. But who knows, maybe he wnt recognise me he was bit tipsy towards the end. Im not a drinker so i cant tell when someones passed stage of recognition.
Did he show interest in you because it was the end of the night and he was hoping to get laid? It is amazing how lads can become fascinated in you when it is club kicking out time and they hope you're drunk enough to make an impulsive decision. I'm not saying this is definitely the case, but do at least consider this might have had something to do with it.

I certainly would not go walking down his road all the time. It would be too creepy to come out of your front door and see someone you met at a club a couple of nights before, especially when you know that you mentioned the street you live on.
Oh my gosh! You didn't get his number? Did you get his name? What score would you give him on a scale of 1 to 10?

Latest

Trending

Trending