The Student Room Group

Can't decide on what I should do for the rest of my life ><

I know it's a bit early for me to decide on what to do in the future but I need help. I am going to do my GCSE exams this summer. I chose triple sciences, english lit and lang, GCSE math, add and further math, DT, art, geo and ICT. For the future, I am debating between aerospace engineering since I am really into engineering, architecture because it really fascinates me, astrophysics because that has been my favourite subject since I was little and cryptography so I guess i'll have to go into math first for that one. Currently I have decided to do for a level: double math, physics and computing but i can't decide on my fifth subject. It will be either DT or chemistry. I really enjoy DT and i am good at the practical bit but i feel like chemistry will help me more in the future. Can somebody with the same experience help me >< THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!
Do both and drop computing, you won't need computing for engineering other than electronic engineering

(You can change your decision btw, especially after you get your GCSE grades cause nothing's ever certain in life :smile:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
Do both and drop computing, you won't need computing for engineering other than electronic engineering

(You can change your decision btw, especially after you get your GCSE grades cause nothing's ever certain in life :smile:)

Thanks for the advice but I really do enjoy computing and the teachers we have are just amazing. Yeah, I'll see how my GCSEs turn out :smile: Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest