The Student Room Group

Special consideration for exams?

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew the regulations regarding special consideration. I have three exams in one day (2 hours in the morning and then two 1.30 hours in the afternoon at the same time) and two on the other day (both 1.30 hours in the morning at the same time).

I know I'm not going to be the only person with exam clashes but it's just the fact that they're all so close to one another, and they're all essays so my wrist definitely be hurting by my last one!

Thanks for your help!
Original post by maiisiie_08
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew the regulations regarding special consideration. I have three exams in one day (2 hours in the morning and then two 1.30 hours in the afternoon at the same time) and two on the other day (both 1.30 hours in the morning at the same time).

I know I'm not going to be the only person with exam clashes but it's just the fact that they're all so close to one another, and they're all essays so my wrist definitely be hurting by my last one!

Thanks for your help!

I don't think they offer special consideration if exam clashes and it's only reserved for serious cases, but you can go ahead and try asking your exam officer about your situation. Hope that helped :smile:
Original post by maiisiie_08

Thanks for your help!

Talk to your exams officer
They will probably arrange for a short supervised break between the two afternoon exams but there will be no special consideration allowed in terms of extra time or extra marks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest