The Student Room Group

Best male 18-23 year old clothing

Hypothetically, what brands and items would you purchase if you had had unlimited funds (within reason) to spend on any clothes you want in a day?

What would girls deem quite smart, yet still relatively casual i.e. walking around at uni?

Need ambitious ideas for my birthday and I have no idea!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ZolaCFC25
Hypothetically, what brands and items would you purchase if you had £1000+ to spend on any clothes you want in a day? What would girls deem quite smart, yet still relatively casual i.e. walking around at uni?

Need ambitious ideas for my birthday!

Believe it or not but Tesco and Asda do some smart clothes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would say that Superdry have a great selection of Smart but Casual Clothing, i would also say Jack Wills are a great brand with good styles and lastly Jack Jones, hope this helps!:smile:
Original post by Blue Mizu
I would say that Superdry have a great selection of Smart but Casual Clothing, i would also say Jack Wills are a great brand with good styles and lastly Jack Jones, hope this helps!:smile:

Yeah if youre a on towie its great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blue Mizu

Superdry is massively over priced, the quality of the material they use and their build quality is second rate. I also don't like the psychedelic feel about their clothes.

Jack Wills on the other hand tends to be much better made and use high quality material. The down side is that it's got Jack Wills stamped all over it, which makes you look like a 14 year old girl trying to pretend her family has holiday home in Salcombe and wants everybody to know about it.
Reply 5
Ralph lauren all over:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of late, I've been going to M&S and Next and I really like their jumpers and hoodies. Even their coats aren't so bad and you can easily find smart casual clothing there!
ralph lauren, hugo boss, penfield, ted baker, diesel even zara

the usual pricey stuff

go for the standard designers and not the weird quirky ones, thats all
(edited 9 years ago)
I love Prada when I can afford it, but otherwise I'm perfectly happy with Peacock and H&M.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending