Original post by dahl786
What do you study ?

I study International Relations & Global Issues
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by dahl786
Dumbassss, i study a proper course ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING.

My 10 year old sister could do ur course

*slow claps*
Original post by dahl786
Dumbassss, i study a proper course ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING.

My 10 year old sister could do ur course

Pfff engineering is just watered down physics :wink:
Lol, i want a hands on course
Original post by xsarahmonica
Hi second year here!

I'd say wait till you get there and perhaps see what events your flatmates are going to etc, there will be lots of money spent on events that week and lots of people selling their tickets because they either don't want to go any more, get sick or realise their flatmates aren't going perhaps - so I'd wait a bit! :smile:

Hi!!! Thanks for your reply! I will wait like you said! :smile:
image.jpg
Does anyone know how do I find out my student number to apply for events like Welcome Programme?
Original post by QueNNch
Does anyone know how do I find out my student number to apply for events like Welcome Programme?

ring the uni on monday morning ?
Original post by QueNNch

Should be on the top of a letter you've had telling you to register online.
Original post by JudgeFudge
Should be on the top of a letter you've had telling you to register online.

I've got in through clearing so haven't got any emails or letters, except for one saying to upload a photo for the uni card :no:

I'm gonna have to call them up asap.

Is there anything else I need to do like paying for tuition/booking tickets etc or smth important I need to know?

Thanks again!
I dont know about tuition fees if your self-funded, i had a student loan so they sorted that. Like i say you do need to register through portal for your university email account/username etc but you should have been sent login details for that. Do you mean booking tickets for freshers week events? I would just wait till you get there and find out what/whos going. Are you in halls? In which case you have a welcome team who sell you tickets. But yeah i would call them up just to check you're not missing anything.
Original post by JudgeFudge
I dont know about tuition fees if your self-funded, i had a student loan so they sorted that. Like i say you do need to register through portal for your university email account/username etc but you should have been sent login details for that. Do you mean booking tickets for freshers week events? I would just wait till you get there and find out what/whos going. Are you in halls? In which case you have a welcome team who sell you tickets. But yeah i would call them up just to check you're not missing anything.

I'm self funded and staying at home so that's done :P
I'll surely call em up thanks again for the reply!
Have you guys seen this? :biggrin:

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by QueNNch
Have you guys seen this? :biggrin:

Shows how rankings mean f u c k all
Original post by Elliemay97
Hey guys I'm starting Nottingham in September too. I'll be living on the jubilee campus in Newark Hall. I'm from Manchester and I'll be studying accountancy.

Anyone else in the same accommodation/course?

Living in Newark hall too and studying Finance, Accounting and Management :smile:
Original post by butterflyy
Living in Newark hall too and studying Finance, Accounting and Management :smile:

Newark hall, studying electrical and electronic engineering
What time you moving in ?
Reply 696
Manchester
As- AAAA
A2 prediction - A* A A
Offer- unconditional
French and Spanish
Manchester
AS:AABC
Prediction:A*AA
Industrial economics- unconditional
Can someone tell me more about this course?
I have an unconditional offer for the Geography integrated masters Marts Programme. I do already have A-levels, though, at grades A*AB. Anyone else for Geography next year?
Original post by Callum Escott
I have an unconditional offer for the Geography integrated masters Marts Programme. I do already have A-levels, though, at grades A*AB. Anyone else for Geography next year?

No, but thanks for the A-level help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending