The Student Room Group

Victoria Halls / Wembley

I am writing this packing in my Victoria Halls bedroom so by the time you see this, the room should be empty and ready for someone to move into it.

I have the deluxe room and it was the best decision I made in terms of which halls to live in. I am in a flat with 4 other people (5 of us in total; 1 guys 4 girls), who are all really lovely people to live with if you ask me.

If I was booking halls again there is no other place I would go. The staff are absolutely lovely, always competitions to enter and win prizes, and very helpful. The maintenance guys are great, and fix whatever needs doing almost as soon as you send the email!

I am at the Wembley Park building and its a 5min walk to the train station and about a 7min walk to the 24hr asda supermarket which is more than convenient for student life. Not only this but the retail park right outside of the Victoria Halls building makes it a sure win.

ITS IDEAL. Its also around the corner from the Wembley Stadium and the Wembley Designer Outlet, this just brings that little bit of color to your stay here at Victoria Hall

at the moment i am paying £190 for my room so moving in now will do you wonders as the next installment isn't till March.

The bedrooms are like any standard halls size, but the deluxe is MASSIVE. I SERIOUSLY LOVE MY ROOM.
You get en-suites and the kitchen/lounge area is really good.

The window in MY room is especially good because i went out of my way to buy a Master Key from currys in order to have it open all the way so thats a little bonus from me :wink: you'll really enjoy this perk during the summer or if it happens to get too hot in your room. keep in mind no other room has this.

ITS THE PERFECT ROOM!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending