The Student Room Group

Is there something wrong with me?...

I've been up for God knows how long, trying to figure out at how at almost 20 years old, I have never had a boyfriend..all the guys I have ever liked, either don't like me back or waste my time..or sometimes BOTH. I think especially with this most recent failed relationship kind of thing, my emotions have been on a rollercoaster ride for sure, with so many positive and negative feeling. Now that he has blanked me for the third time, I guess I should take the hint and stop trying.

At this moment, I'm seriously considering whether I'm ugly or there is something wrong with me...why do no guys exceot from creepy fast forward ones ever notice me? Why don't any of my type notice me..or girls like me? What do you mean by girls like you? You ask, what I mean is girls like me who are not lightskinned in skin tone. (or a lightie as they are affectionately called in London) Now don't take this the wrong way, I don't dislike them at all, I love everybody regardless of tone or religion. I personally feel that as a black girl, it is literally a billion ties harder to find a guy...why? 1. There aren't many guys who's preference is black girls in the first place, let alone the ones who are light black,2. black girls are under a stereotype that they are all loud, ghetto, obnoxious and rude.

I don't have low self esteem but I'm wondering is there something wrong with me or is it that some guys my age are little boys stuck in a man's body?

(and also there is nothing wrong with have preferences)
Maybe it's time that you stopped trying to get a partner and started working your way up the career ladder. The world is lacking a black female role-model who isn't an entertainer like Beyonce or Rihanna or Nicki Minaj.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending