The Student Room Group

I can only make myself orgasm with one hand-is this unusual?

I can only masturbate well and cum with one hand. Just shows how weird and random sexuality is, why it can be hard for a woman to give you a handjob or make you cum through oral, or even penetration can vary a lot in pleasure. Basically I can't get any real pleasure with my right hand, and that's the one I play tennis with, write with etc. Does anyone else **** with their alternate hand? I'm just curious if it's medically weird.
maybe the part of your brain concerned with self-pleasure is the right-hemisphere; this would explain why your Left hand gets all the action.
Reply 2
On which hand do you paint your nails?
Reply 3
Original post by the bear
maybe the part of your brain concerned with self-pleasure is the right-hemisphere; this would explain why your Left hand gets all the action.

You serious? -If that's legit science, that is really fascinating.
Original post by Anonymous

yep... there's a Nobel Prize just waiting for someone...

:holmes:
I can only masturbate well and cum with one hand. Just shows how weird and random sexuality is, why it can be hard for a woman to give you a handjob or make you cum through oral, or even penetration can vary a lot in pleasure. Basically I can't get any real pleasure with my right hand, and that's the one I play tennis with, write with etc. Does anyone else **** with their alternate hand? I'm just curious if it's medically weird.

I'm a girl and I use my alternate hand, it's so much better.
Reply 6
What the :lolwut: did I just read?
Reply 7
I'm a girl and I use my alternate hand, it's so much better.

Should have done a poll to find out the proportions in each camp.
Should have done a poll to find out the proportions in each camp.

Yes indeed. Did it about 30 minutes ago, definitely used non-dominant. If that hand gets tired, then I switch but not for long
Reply 9
Original post by the bear

Or could it be that the rational left brain is very much occupied in fantasy, so that the only energy left is in the right brain, hence the left hand?

Or would it be that likely the mental process and the hand would be linked as you described?

What do you think?
Or could it be that the rational left brain is very much occupied in fantasy, so that the only energy left is in the right brain, hence the left hand?

Or would it be that likely the mental process and the hand would be linked as you described?

What do you think?

whooooa that is way over bear™'s head. i am sure that some people can learn to use the other hand; if they lost their wanking hand in a tragic accident then in time they could train themselves to use the other one ?
Reply 11

No it's not, sorry.
Reply 12
that's crazy. I was begining to think, I was the only guy in the world, with the same exact issue. I can only get off left handed and hand jobs and oral don't work for me, no matter how many times it's tried without my left hand assist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending