The Student Room Group

Fifty Shades of Grey 999 call spike expected by London Fire Brigade

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31428072

Sorry if already posted ja

Firefighters have said they are anticipating an increase in call-outs with the release of Fifty Shades of Grey at the cinema.

London Fire Brigade (LFB) said it was "concerned" the 13 February release could lead to a "spike" in people being stuck or trapped in handcuffs or rings.

Since April it has attended 393 such incidents.
----
Since April 2013 the capital's fire crews have:
Attended 28 incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs
Removed 293 rings, including seven from male genitalia
Attended other incidents, including releasing men's genitals from toasters or vacuum cleaners

Sometimes I really love people my God.
I really doubt that the type of people who get turned on by 50 Shades of Grey will be trying out anything dangerous sexually to be honest.

I also doubt the type of people putting their dick in toasters are the type to watch 50 Shades of Grey.
50 shades of grey is evil trash. Marxist, Anti-Christ garbage.
Original post by Catholic_

I'm curious how you came to the Marxist, Anti-Christ conclusion - particularly the conclusion it's Marxist.

Anyhow, if people are thoughtless enough to try some of these silly things, then more fool them. :tongue: It's a fad and it will die down very quickly.
Original post by Catholic_

Christ was into BDSM wasn't he? Kinky stuff with crosses and nails...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by InnerTemple

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow I laughed at that haha.
Original post by InnerTemple

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Not to mention all that scourging and for goodness sakes, did he really have to spend so much time with tax collectors and lepers? Sure sign of a masochistic streak.
Original post by Reluire
I'm curious how you came to the Marxist, Anti-Christ conclusion - particularly the conclusion it's Marxist.

The paranoid brigade say everything is about cultural Marxism.

The BBC, the Labour Party, the media, the EU, TSR....not surprising 50 shades of grey is also part of the Marxist conspiracy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending