The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Advice?

Hi, I applied for adult nursing in December and had an interview 2 weeks later. I havnt heard anything as of yet but today I recieved an email off Swansea university saying thank you for my recent application, it's been handed over to the admission team and I would hear soon? yet I received the exact same email after sending my application in december but I've already had an interview. very confused? ? should I ring them tomorrow??
Original post by Puddca
Hi, I applied for adult nursing in December and had an interview 2 weeks later. I havnt heard anything as of yet but today I recieved an email off Swansea university saying thank you for my recent application, it's been handed over to the admission team and I would hear soon? yet I received the exact same email after sending my application in december but I've already had an interview. very confused? ? should I ring them tomorrow??

Hi Puddca,
Thank you for your enquiry. The best people to contact about this are the College of Human and Health Sciences Admissions team. Their email is [email protected]
They will be able to answer any questions you have about the status of your application - I hope this helps!
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest